Unprofessional Conduct SEK Airlines

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Riddim_Killa

Riddim_Killa

• 53 posts
I received the following message in-game today from SEK Airlines:

Hey man, do you really want to f**k with me in MUC? Think about it before I move into YYZ and f**k you up. Think twice before you f**k with any more of my MUC routes

I would have thought that the purpose of this game was to compete professionally similar to the real world. When someone attempts to reduce this game to this type of behaviour then it becomes very unfortunate and I frankly have better things to do. This is certainly not worth my time and effort.

Unfortunately this persons is in the top 10 which does not augur well for the future of this game.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
yea well, unfortunatley these types of message are sent between players sometimes, I have had a few in the past believe me. I usually just delete them now.

It's best not to air this kind of thing in the forums and deal with it via private messages, you just end up opening a can of worms.

Everyone is free to go where they want in this game, it's open skies and how Miller designed the game allthough some can get upset when you setup shop on "their" doorstep. God knows how many people are flying from LAS now where I am and have built up hubs somewhere else , not sure I understand that but it's something you have to deal with.

SEK is not much bigger than you looking at valuations and airline size. Just carry on playing your game even though these messages can upset you just ignore them.

Tha's my 2 cent's worth.
Posted Image

Scott007

Scott007

• 55 posts
Nice job crying wolf Jamaica man. Enjoy the game, because I QUIT!!! I've had enough of the b.s. in the forums, people accusing everybody of cheating, and people airing their dirty laundry in the forums. Have fun and enjoy the game. I'm done!!!

gba222

gba222

• 86 posts
I've never had anything nasty from other players in my short time - in fact, quite the opposite.For one, in this round, Pacific Airways has gone out of his way to help with grasping the basics of the game - didn't have to at all, but very nice all the same!

So far i've seen a pretty good community on display, both in game (sim1 and sim2) and for the most part on the forums. Tempers are bound to fray when someone sees another person moving in on their base, after all their hard work & no doubt putting a spanner in the works, but thats half the fun for me - planning for something and then having to think quick and adapt when it all goes wrong.

It seems silly to quit if you like playing the game itself, is it that hard to ignore the bull****? Really?

fischer

fischer

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts
I fully understand were SEK is coming from. Although I hate to see someone leave the game because other players are stuck in elementary school. I guess your teacher hasn't taught you about free-speech yet.

Seriously Jamaica what was the point of your post? Did you want us to put SEK in time-out for saying a curse word? Why cant you just play the game and quit complaining?

I was just ranting to Glennos the other day about stupid, wasteful posts.

I thought this was a man's game but apparently a few kids have snuck in.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

I fully understand were SEK is coming from. Although I hate to see someone leave the game because other players are stuck in elementary school. I guess your teacher hasn't taught you about free-speech yet.

Seriously Jamaica what was the point of your post? Did you want us to put SEK in time-out for saying a curse word? Why cant you just play the game and quit complaining?

I was just ranting to Glennos the other day about stupid, wasteful posts.

I thought this was a man's game but apparently a few kids have snuck in.

For someone moaning about elementary school the whole time you sure like to keep responding to the posts and fan the flames. If it bothers you so much don't respond , your just stressing yourself out, quite needless I say.

By the way , my post was not wastful, the ant-cheat staff will look into it. I really don't give a rats what people think and what people say, if I see anything out of the ordinary i'll report it. And yes I do look at others airlines finances and orders etc... keep your friends close and your competition closer!

Who said anything about it being a mans game? There's no age limit.
Posted Image

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19

Who said anything about it being a mans game?

Not to mention the number of female players who play.
Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

Not to mention the number of female players who play.

Oops good one Timsher, forgot that, TH and consort will give me a whipping ;)
Posted Image

fischer

fischer

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts
Thank you for misintrepreting a common metaphor of the english language... 'a man's game' does not describe someone based on sex or age, but rather on maturity.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

Thank you for misintrepreting a common metaphor of the english language... 'a man's game' does not describe someone based on sex or age, but rather on maturity.

Well, when you have actually been here a while and helped people rather than just lurk around posts about cheating and whining and moaning as you put it I and others will take heed to what you have to say.

You've been here 5 mins and you think you know it all Mr Pike Airlines , well I'm sorry but for people to listen to you you will need to show more respect to others first.
Posted Image

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
fisher .. like your forum comment are all that mature .. lighten up will ya ;)
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

fischer

fischer

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts
Well Mr. Kaaielem, You're right I am relatively new to this game and I don't know it as well you. I will gladly conceed that point to you.

But i've been here long enough to read the constant finger-pointing and complaining that you and I see everyday on this forum.

And I've been here long enough to know that I don't want to keep hearing the constant finger-pointing and complaining. Yet I still want to read the minority of posts that are actually useful and positive. I know the past few posts I've been a part of haven't been all that charming... but I would hope that people would at least consider what I said.

I know that right now what I am preaching is not what im practicing, yes im being a hypocrit right now. But I think it is imperative for someone to say something about the childish behavior on this forum.

-Mr. Pike Airlines

penguinboy

penguinboy

Person

• 152 posts
Well, Scott007jci, that was kinda random.

Anyways, I think everyone's really nice here. When I joined a few months ago, I asked a few of the highest ranked people for some pointers, and they were really nice and gave me a few tips.
CEO - penguinairways.com
President - ExpressAlliance (Sim 1)
Founding Member - Tradewinds Alliance (Sim 2)

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Unprofessional would be allowing this thread to continue.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users