Hacked! Here's a new one

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
  • WLM ID:scalpel4@hotmail.com
Someone hacked into my account and placed one of my A330's up for sale, which was bought by Silver Lining for $160,000.

Silver lining, I'm not accusing, but I'm watching you!

Watchdog . . . .

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Someone hacked into my account and placed one of my A330's up for sale, which was bought by Silver Lining for $160,000.

Silver lining, I'm not accusing, but I'm watching you!

Watchdog . . . .

you rang?

Posted Image
Posted Image

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts
if there is any hacking like into anothers account i do suggest u make a new message with different topic headding for miller22 as he is around a lot over the past week and my guess would be that he will act on this issue as hacking should and will not be permitted in any case
Posted Image

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts
miller22 is on line now so he may reply to u
Posted Image

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
It's no biggie, I made money on it and hadn't logged in all week, so I'm not miffed about it, I just think it's interesting. If I was at all serious about this game anymore then it would be a different story. I'm just putting the word out just in case anyone else has the problem.

By the way, password already changed.

Silver Lining

Silver Lining

CEO

• 2 posts
I can barely remember my password let alone figure out how to get yours. I'll send you one back at the same price if you want since you didn't intend to sell it. Just let me know your game id# and I'll send one over.

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
NAH! Doesn't matter. May not have been you, may have been someone playing a prank. Frankly I care very little about this game anymore, no sense getting the blood pressure up anyways. Enjoy it!

"May death come quickly to your enemies"
Morbo the Alien on Futurama
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users