Photo

For the next round can we............

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

sawilson1971

sawilson1971

• 133 posts
Maybe start the game with a fictitional date of 1 jan 1970?

From looking at availablle aircraft data seems to exist for aircraft of the 70s such as 707s, dc8, L1011 et at.

I think this would be fun, is it possible?

Regards

Steve
Brokering in sim1

User ID 9729

Scott007

Scott007

• 55 posts
Sounds interesting, but if you want something like that, maybe you should play airport tycoon. I think the present Sim 1 would be fine with the added airports from the beta version and having the LF bug taken care of.

Miller, on a side note, Could you add FNT - Bishop International Airport, Flint, Michigan at some point in the future?

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
You should not be asking for airports. Anyways, do you have any passenger data for Flint? A lot of the regional or smaller airports are not included because of the passenger volume. It wouldn't make much of a difference if your favorite airport were added, only to find out that only two or three aircraft per day (from any airline) could fly into it and still make a profit. Then you would have the people flying into it at $1 or $0, just to gain the LF at their hub airport.
Posted ImagePosted Image

D.Y.

D.Y.

• 24 posts
Regarding the airports I do believe the priority should be given for countries that has no airports still in the game. There are some pretty big markets not included at all, such as Pakistan for example, whole Central Asia. As well many countries with smaller, but still far from minor traffic these days (Eastern Europe - Croatia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia; Asia (including Middle East); South America - at the present situation in sim1 only Western Europe and US/Canada are well represented with all the major airports covered, in sim2 Africa as well).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users