15 replies to this topic

Kcrwflyer

Kcrwflyer

Fly Colgan

• 94 posts
  • WLM ID:ajgilmer@charter.net
  • AIM Screen Name:N913VJ
  • Yahoo ID:Ajgilmer
I was by far the largest airline there and I only had 58 gates.

I come home, and there are 61 gates available at DFW. I'm sure there were more before that.

Where did 60+ gates magically come from. Many airlines there would have had to pull out for this many to become available.

I'm guessing some Jackass has been creating gates there for a while with feeder airlines.

I love this game more and more every day :ssleepy:
CEO

Colgan Air (ID #13318)

ian

ian

• 436 posts
my vote is for juan trippe :D

JuanTrippe

JuanTrippe

• 69 posts
Why don't you stop crying and play the game. Isn't that the advice you gave us when we protested the gate grab early in the game??

I obviously didn't do it (have no beef with Colgan), but you know you ACE and WAA guys sure mouth off to a lot of people and I'm sure Colgan said someting to someone at some point. Looks like the "Ozon Treatment" is on the other foot now. I for one am not crying for you xxxhole.

Kcrwflyer

Kcrwflyer

Fly Colgan

• 94 posts

. Isn't that the advice you gave us when we protested the gate grab early in the game??

I believe i did say that. Grabbing gates isnt cheating. Creating multiple airlines to create gates in a market is.

I obviously didn't do it (have no beef with Colgan), but you know you ACE and WAA guys sure mouth off to a lot of people and I'm sure Colgan said someting to someone at some point. Looks like the "Ozon Treatment" is on the other foot now. I for one am not crying for you xxxhole.

First off. I know youre not calling me an @$$hole. Ive done nothing to you.

Second, I havent run my mouth to anyone. I'll defend myself in a confrontation, but I dont go around starting stuff. So, please do not stereotype me as a mouthy member of ace.

good day.
CEO

Colgan Air (ID #13318)

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons

Why don't you stop crying and play the game. Isn't that the advice you gave us when we protested the gate grab early in the game??

come on juan. cant you realize no one listens to you??? seriously. you are insignificant and dont matter to the game. ACE and WAA are good alliances and are honest people, unlike yourself. the ozon treatment is for you only because youre just soooo SPECIAL. and if youre going to use curse words use them...dont use xxx because it makes you look like a little boy...which youve already done many times. oh well. i think its time you took some advice from the higher ups in this game and shut your trap. but if you want to keep talking...well its good for ratings!
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
Oh well, same happened to CDG , MCO , MDW ...

Tip: go brokering, alot less hassle!

Anyway there's 118 gates now , guess Mr Trippe has been busy :D
Posted Image

Kcrwflyer

Kcrwflyer

Fly Colgan

• 94 posts
I actually dont think it was him. I havent done a thing to him, so hed have no motive.
CEO

Colgan Air (ID #13318)

sawilson1971

sawilson1971

• 133 posts
Has someone built a Terminal maybe?????

steve
Brokering in sim1

User ID 9729

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

I actually dont think it was him. I havent done a thing to him, so hed have no motive.

well neither did I but still , anyway that's the way the game is being played theses days until that sort of thing gets blocked we have to live with it or not as the case maybe.
Posted Image

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
When the cat's away the mice will play... We need an active admin, or this game will simply be abandoned when something better comes along.
Posted Image

eliteballer

eliteballer

EliteAir

• 7 posts
Colgan, you complained when I grabbed gates!! You messaged me to complain and you started a thread to complain.

You should change your airline name from Colgan Air to Complain Air.

ian

ian

• 436 posts
hah Elite brought jokes today.......

Kcrwflyer

Kcrwflyer

Fly Colgan

• 94 posts

Colgan, you complained when I grabbed gates!! You messaged me to complain and you started a thread to complain.

I wasnt really complaining. I said something like " hows the profit in the dfw-dal route"

Complain Air....not a bad idea. I dont complain nearly as much as some people.
CEO

Colgan Air (ID #13318)

ian

ian

• 436 posts
you didnt mean like me did you? :D

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

And you should sell your beeches cheaper so i can buy them :D
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Dont give him ideas... he might just like that name :sdrool:

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users