- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
I was wondering how he got to #1 at LAX so quick. He doesn't have the volume needed with holding ATL still. Then I noticed something strange. All of his aircraft are maxed on hours. That sounds so familiar. :thumbdown: I wonder how many hours each aircraft is actually running?

Airbus A319-100 3 0.00 22.00
Airbus A321-200 4 0.00 22.00
Boeing 737-900 8 0.00 22.00
Boeing 757-300 2 0.00 22.00
Bombardier Q400 2 0.00 22.00
Embraer ERJ-135ER 1 0.00 22.00
Embraer ERJ-145ER 1 0.00 22.00
Saab 2000 8 0.00 22.00
Airbus A330-300 2 0.00 22.00
Fleet Wide 31 0.00 22.00
Posted ImagePosted Image

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
I don't know why it's written that I'm flying 22 hours with each aircraft cuz I'm not...anyway here are some shots of all of my aircraft and how many hours I fly for each of them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And next time before accusing me for NO REASONS, get some proofs!

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
here's the last shot:

Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Not too knowledgeable in whatever bug PSA is talking about, but I don't see anything wrong. This looks like a case where the computer will make it 22 hours if the person is cheating or not.

Guess hes just being safe making sure no one is taking advantages of any big bugs (not that you did anything, from what I see.)

ian

ian

• 436 posts
he moved out of ATL and into LAX

However, this is more of an issue that should have been addressed privately and not publicly before having more information.

I believe that American has learned from his mistake two rounds ago and is playing 100% fair now

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

I was wondering how he got to #1 at LAX so quick. He doesn't have the volume needed with holding ATL still. Then I noticed something strange. All of his aircraft are maxed on hours. That sounds so familiar. :thumbdown: I wonder how many hours each aircraft is actually running?

Airbus A319-100 3 0.00 22.00
Airbus A321-200 4 0.00 22.00
Boeing 737-900 8 0.00 22.00
Boeing 757-300 2 0.00 22.00
Bombardier Q400 2 0.00 22.00
Embraer ERJ-135ER 1 0.00 22.00
Embraer ERJ-145ER 1 0.00 22.00
Saab 2000 8 0.00 22.00
Airbus A330-300 2 0.00 22.00
Fleet Wide 31 0.00 22.00

was it not the split screen issue with ac running over the 22 hours? :D
Posted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

was it not the split screen issue with ac running over the 22 hours? :D

Not Quite. I couldn't find the thread I wanted where a few airlines had aircraft running at 30-60 hours each. This is close though.
http://forums.airlin...read.php?t=2086
Posted ImagePosted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Not Quite. I couldn't find the thread I wanted where a few airlines had aircraft running at 30-60 hours each. This is close though.
http://forums.airlin...read.php?t=2086

This bug was if I think back reported in the BUG Tracking software also :puzzled:

http://www.airlineem...y_view_page.php

But this is one that you may look at

http://img228.images...untitled2yq.jpg

and here is the thread you may be thinking of

http://forums.airlin...read.php?t=2308

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
Eti how is it that your currently flying with your 2 lonely A333's MCO-LHR (RT, unless your a fool), MCO-PIT (assuming oneway), LAX-PIT (Assuming one way again), and LAX-LHR one way???
CEO of:
Posted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts

Eti how is it that your currently flying with your 2 lonely A333's MCO-LHR (RT, unless your a fool), MCO-PIT (assuming oneway), LAX-PIT (Assuming one way again), and LAX-LHR one way???

The MCO-LHR im sure is RT, the LAX-LHR has to be one way, and with the tiem remaining on the A/C the other two routes can easily be done 1-way

caro

caro

• 43 posts
More than feasible.... 1 A333 for the MCO-LHR RT (1.5 hours left). Then the second A333 for the 1-way trips. 2.5 hours left actually on the second one....

ian

ian

• 436 posts
thats what i said too.
Banana, i know you are a reputable airline, but maybe you should check the logic behind your argument before you start throwing balls blinfolded into right field

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
Why in the hell I just received a message saying that I'm cheating when I'm not ? Who is the idiot that send me that? My first 330 is flying MCO-LHR roundtrip with 1 hours left and the second one is flying LAX-LHR one way, LAX-PIT one way and PIT-MCO one way...Why is this cheating? I'm using the maximum hours with one of my 330 and 21 with the other and you call that cheating? I know most of you don't like me but hell don't try to screw me when I'm not cheating. Now ur gonna destroy the small reputation I just rebuild.

Here are the routes I'm flying with my 330:

Posted Image

Posted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts
well, guess thats settled..........hmmm just like we thought he was doing.
just because he screwed up before doesnt mean he is doing stuff now. stop the witch hunt

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
I replied to the anti-cheat message I received, I send them the link to this forum and told them that I would give them my password if they didn't believe me. I hope they won't destroy all the work and time I put in AE this round...

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Why in the hell I just received a message saying that I'm cheating when I'm not ? Who is the idiot that send me that?

Hey, easy there my son called one of the anti-cheat police an idiot and he was removed / IP Banned / and hit with a massive fine $$$$$$$$$ so large that even Donald Trump couldnt find enough cash to help him out

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
It would be right to say American is not the only airline.

Just go on the rankings page and click on some airlines and ull see that it seems to be a general trend.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts

It would be right to say American is not the online airline.

Just go on the rankings page and click on some airlines and ull see that it seems to be a general trend.

What does it has to do with being online or not? The thing is that I'm not cheating. End of The Line!

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

What does it has to do with being online or not? The thing is that I'm not cheating. End of The Line!

My mistake.. meant to say 'only' not online.. guess i stuffed that up... :D (if u look at my previous post to this, it is fixed up now)

And in regards to the anti-cheat police, they do a job, people may not like it, but if they got a query, they ask. Thats what they do.. it can happen to anyone, so dont think ur singled out.

There has been many players that have been query and either allowed to continue because they have come up clean or being fined or banned.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts

My mistake.. meant to say 'only' not online.. guess i stuffed that up... :D (if u look at my previous post to this, it is fixed up now)

And in regards to the anti-cheat police, they do a job, people may not like it, but if they got a query, they ask. Thats what they do.. it can happen to anyone, so dont think ur singled out.

There has been many players that have been query and either allowed to continue because they have come up clean or being fined or banned.

I understand that they have a job to do, I'm just scared of being ban for no reasons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users