aa just took over

interesting that top player only got 1 gate left

or as forum said in past

both same player
Posted Image

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
The point was to piss off Australis, so i asked Canada Airways to move his hub from Toronto to Orlando, and i was gonna change my hub from Chicago to Paris. but after making a 100 gate terminal at CDG i had lots of planes leftover so i decided to construct a new terminal and hub at YYZ because it was now empty since Canada Airways left it. End of Story.

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

The point was to piss off Australis.

piss off the best player in ae, fat no chance you got hold of the middle leg if you think you will piss him off

still strange that canada was involved in suspect activity before now you pop up again pestering
Posted Image

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts

piss off the best player in ae, fat no chance you got hold of the middle leg if you think you will piss him off

still strange that canada was involved in suspect activity before now you pop up again pestering

Well his profit went from 4,000,000,000 to 2,000,000,000 in 2 months so ya I think it worked pretty well.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
The story doesnt end until i say it does. Oh and trust me, i got more people itching to rip u and ur "partners" alive.. for not only for your ignorance, but also for your cheating from the previous round.

Take a hint... then u know what to do... enough said from me for the moment.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Well his profit went from 4,000,000,000 to 2,000,000,000 in 2 months so ya I think it worked pretty well.

war then time to take out the sun chair and watch ya own dop take a hit the wwa alliance members will all be pleased to attack you in good time
Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300

The point was to piss off Australis, so i asked Canada Airways to move his hub from Toronto to Orlando, and i was gonna change my hub from Chicago to Paris. but after making a 100 gate terminal at CDG i had lots of planes leftover so i decided to construct a new terminal and hub at YYZ because it was now empty since Canada Airways left it. End of Story.

I recall you don't remember last round when National pulled off the same act on Ajax, long story short, he got pwned BIG TIME. Plus, Australis is a big time Vet, played every round for the past two years. So he'll really rip you up (and I hope he does, he destroyed my WAW-MCO dreamroute and alot of my MCO division routes :) ) I was feeling something strange about him popping up at MCO.

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts

war then time to take out the sun chair and watch ya own dop take a hit the wwa alliance members will all be pleased to attack you in good time

Did you ever notice that nobody takes care of what you write?

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

just like u and ur opinion.. oh i mean, lack of it...

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

This from the person that can't make up his mind as to where to hub. You can't take the heat from other players and run away. Banana will not take your new hub at LAX lightly. So, it looks like you and yours will be attacked from all sides. :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

dude i am not interested in u at all you can cheat all you like

old saying

once a cheater is still a crook

as for my writing u need glasses if u are not able to read well enough best you leave ae and get some more education at school
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

And u wonder why people dont like ur attitude?

I guess the truth hurts. Watchdog is a good player and a good person in general in AE. Much more than u ever have been... sorry to say..

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

cadet2k6

cadet2k6

CEO Empire Airlines

• 93 posts
  • WLM ID:kane298@charter.net
  • Website:http://sim.airlineempires.net/playerinfo.php?player=13447

User's Awards

13    9    9    3   
Well this partly explains the fact that my MCO hub went to the s***s... Thanks. Australis im sure is ticked that I set up then Canada came in and started screwing around...

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
I wouldn't worry too much, just try to find alternate places to fly to aside from MCO as I'm sure this is gonna be another Ajax vs National battle (this was when National went into MCO, set up a Megahub and set $1 fares to piss off Ajax, Ajax responded with $0 fares, thus totally trashing National). If it goes like that went, then in the end, Australis will grow ever more powerful and Canada Airways will just crumble apart.

cadet2k6

cadet2k6

CEO Empire Airlines

• 93 posts

User's Awards

13    9    9    3   

I wouldn't worry too much, just try to find alternate places to fly to aside from MCO as I'm sure this is gonna be another Ajax vs National battle (this was when National went into MCO, set up a Megahub and set $1 fares to piss off Ajax, Ajax responded with $0 fares, thus totally trashing National). If it goes like that went, then in the end, Australis will grow ever more powerful and Canada Airways will just crumble apart.

Yes but what about us 170's ranked airlines who uses it to help boost profits? :)

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
I know what you mean, that is why I suggested looking at other places to fly from for the time being.

cadet2k6

cadet2k6

CEO Empire Airlines

• 93 posts

User's Awards

13    9    9    3   

I know what you mean, that is why I suggested looking at other places to fly from for the time being.

Gotcha.. Im not paying attention to what im reading. Too tired. But yeah, I see your point. How do I get rid of a terminal? :)

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Gotcha.. Im not paying attention to what im reading. Too tired. But yeah, I see your point. How do I get rid of a terminal? :)

U cant get rid of terminals. Just have to stick with it :P

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts

Don't sweat it, I've been doing it the whole week myself. I'm not too sure how to get rid of a terminal, but I've seen Cunard's and American's hubs disappearing and their Hub cities too. So I think all you have to do is return the gates.

cadet2k6

cadet2k6

CEO Empire Airlines

• 93 posts

User's Awards

13    9    9    3   

U cant get rid of terminals. Just have to stick with it :)

Maybe I'll have to keep building :) Thou you could swat me in seconds. HPN-MCO prehaps? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users