Photo

New to game.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Taoron

Taoron

• 1 posts
Hi, I'm not really interested in being the biggest airline, but I was hoping someone could help me learn about this game. Apparently North America is saturated, and I won't make any money there.

Can someone help me get off the ground? :airplane

glarus

glarus

• 93 posts
You're probably best off just experimenting this round. That's what I did in the last one to learn the game. Problem is, there aren't a whole of gates available in areas where there is money to be made. You might have luck getting started in South America. But for now I'd suggest getting gates when you can, seeing what makes money and what doesn't. There are routes out there where money can be made with a Beech 1900D, but finding them isn't always easy, especially when you can't get the gates on both ends.

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
I'm making decent profits in NA, but then again, I do operate a good amount of larger planes from there. Best advice I can suggest is go into small time gate brokering until you can afford an ATR or Q400. Sell one or two of your B1900D, then buy the cheapest one you can get, sell it for more, than repete till you have the funds to do so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users