hahahah another bug .. good job ae

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Pacific Sun Airways

Pacific Sun Airways

El god

• 34 posts
ya.. so i tried listing a 737-900 (65 mil value) for 70 mil on private sale to an alliance member.

okay then it lists but on the public for just over 22.7 mil.... great i will lose a lot of money on this when someone buys it.. but i am curious to how it is more than 50% off and how it says 70 mil is 22.7 and that selling privately means publicly (and i know i entered that stuff right)

so good job ae ... just another fracking bug that is never going to be fixed.

it shows up in the part where i buy the aircraft... and i cannot delist it without buying it.. go figure
Posted Image
Aircraft Broker... PM me of forums for details.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
Old news, this BUG, so what if you want to rip into Miller, he will just brush it aside, like in the past. Get another alliance member to buy it for that price and sell it back to you.

Pacific Sun Airways

Pacific Sun Airways

El god

• 34 posts
oh well..

as u said, miller doesnt actually give a crap abotu the game... and v3 will never happen so dont get your hopes up.. either way ... just shows you that dont even bother posting bugs :P or anything because they wont get looked at because no one works on the game...
Posted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Not much you can do. It is an old, known bug that has not been taken care of. I think in order to get rid of it, the whole sales script would have to be rewritten.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Pacific Sun Airways

Pacific Sun Airways

El god

• 34 posts
or they can claim to be making a v3 to make it seem like they are doing more important things.. its all a hoax :P
Posted Image

Salomon

Salomon

• 211 posts
Cmon guys, im sure miller is working as hard as he can. He has a real life appart from ae, something some people here dont seem to have...
Takeoffs are optional; landings are mandatory.
http://i20.photobuck...ingstemp4oo.bmp

ian

ian

• 436 posts
its a free game so shut the hell up and stop complaining

dbrown511

dbrown511

CEO Pan Am

• 29 posts
Dude nobody is holding a gun to yer head making you play the game. If yer so upset quit so we dont have to listen to you whine.

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net
Well this thread is going nowhere.
Aer Solas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users