Photo

MS Airways is looking to join forces

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

redsox223

redsox223

• 12 posts
MS Airways is looking for other airlines to partner with. A partner ship is important not only for business, but for customers as well,as they can then benefit from the expansion of routes. Here are my Current stats for those interested,

Company Value: $283,418,560
Current Ranking: 113/1,040
Stock Price: $566.84
Daily Operating Profit: $1,721,680

Hub: Richmond

Bases of operation: Boston, Wichita(in progess)

Cities Served: Raleigh Durham, Sarasota, Ft Lauderdale, Dallas Love, New Orleans, Cinncinati, Atlanta, St Louis, Charleston, Knoxville, Houston Hobby, Philadelphia, Oklahoma City, Springfield, Tulsa, Albany, Ottawa, Buffalo, White Plains, JFK, Montreal, Greensboro, Charolette, Washington Dulles, & Myrtle Beach

MS Airways would like to focus its attention to serving its customer base on the East Coast, and ideally partner with someone who serves the west Coast. An Ideal situation would be gate sharing and deals on aircraft.

ian

ian

• 436 posts
you cant gate share

redsox223

redsox223

• 12 posts
I know that you cant. But i would think that you can give, either for free or for low cost gates for both airlines to use, if they operate on different parts of the country.

mufc4evr

mufc4evr

AE user

• 134 posts
check game
MANCHESTER UNITED 4 EVER

http://z8.invisionfr...dex.php?act=idx

Posted Image Posted Image

QF81

QF81

• 65 posts
  • WLM ID:adelaide_crows_r_the_best@hotmail.com
Redsox223 do you want to join Global Alliance?

eti555

eti555

• 82 posts
Or if you climb in the rankings and go into the top 100 then you could have a chance to be part of the Royal Flush Alliance.

redsox223

redsox223

• 12 posts
Right now I just crossed into rank 99. I think that in the future I would be interested in an alliance, but I would like to see what happens with this first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users