• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Pacific Sun Airways

Pacific Sun Airways

El god

• 34 posts

How about PACIFIC SUN AIRWAYS???

Look http://www.sim.airli...hp?player=15334

Although he operated, he's another one of those 15230 somethings with tons of A/C sales to show. Who's buying all these A/C over Value???

umm.... I started off in Atlanta and got a fleet of a atr42, a couple saabs, i forgot to buy a couple days and got an A321-100 and a 739.... and had a DOP of 1.5 mil... and then the bugs and the fact i would have to reset my routes every hour to try to maintain my DOP was just enough and i turned in brokering...

Now i am serving as a broker to an alliance and selling my planes at 5-10% extra so that i can earn some extra money, so i can buy better planes for fellow alliance mates :P

no harm done :)
Posted Image
Aircraft Broker... PM me of forums for details.

Bigfoot

Bigfoot

• 36 posts
Another way of finding cheaters is by looking at the couple of last pages of the rankings. You wil find some airliners have suprisingly simular names and also some of who i'm competing with. Beside that you also find a couple of airlines who have exactly -10 mil cash. That smells... i can't figure out how they all managed that. Probably by selling them for 50% and then buying them back for the full 100% and again selling them at 50%.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

You wil find some airliners have suprisingly simular names and also some of who i'm competing with. Beside that you also find a couple of airlines who have exactly -10 mil cash. That smells... i can't figure out how they all managed that.

I don't think they managed that on their own. That is usually the sign of ones that have already been shut down. Just look through some of the past accusations and you'll see a few of them there with -$10M.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
Add this one to the list. Earlier today he had 10 Beeches and now he has 10 beeches and 10 J31's

Im possible with his ticket sales and gate leasing.

http://sim.airlineem...hp?player=16068

Notice his aircraft sales!
Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
He's been dealt with :P that was quick!
Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Will someone deal with this Imperial morons?! Those little moronic cheaters are still going around activating bugs. They already started on ATL-CAE.

ian

ian

• 436 posts
yes...imperial really needs to get out of ATL

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
You know, I really would like if this imperial would come in and post to show us he exist. And when I say that, I mean all of them.

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
virgin atlantic was number 2 at heathrow yesterday and now isnt on the list...just wondering what happened to him...was he found to be cheating?
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

caro

caro

• 43 posts
He's / she's still around, found operations in Beijing. One flight only into LHR.

http://sim.airlineem...hp?player=15300

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
Selling Aircraft, has Hub in LHR so looks like getting A330's or the like with the cash

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
According to his page, looks like hes been shut down.

caro

caro

• 43 posts
Shut down? I don't think so. No cities, but all aircraft for sale on the Public market? Maybe he's / she's brokering?

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
I wouldn't blame them. This game is getting so buggy, and its only the end of the 2nd year.

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
thats what i ended up doing last round...you make a shed load brokering

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users