Another ANA ?!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Lol...well...I didn't see this until just now but another All Nippon Airways formed... "All Nippon Airways (16046) http://sim.airlineem...hp?player=16046" and just to make sure I don't get tracked by the Anti Cheat Police (Cause obviously if i wanted to cheat I'd make another airline with almost the exact same name of my original! :P ... no) yeah...thet guy got by with that cause i made my name too complicated...I put mine as ANA-All Nippon Airways... and that guy... I guess thought that either I wasn't doin a good enough job...wants me out...or w/e

But yeah...short story...I ain't him...don't fine me :)
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
The Coppers go by ID Numbers not the names so do not get upset, keep ya pants on :P

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts
Don't complain if you steal real airlines names :P
Join #AirlineEmpires on QuakeNet and chat with the AE community now! If you visited the channel and liked it, please put a notice like this in your signature!

Troll

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Who said I'm complainin...im just sayin theres another :P
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

Alex_Stankevitch

Alex_Stankevitch

• 379 posts

Who said I'm complainin...im just sayin theres another :P

Hey, Metroline is actually a bus company and through some bits here and there, whoop, its a VA and an AE company :shappy:
Posted Image
ID:10979

Our Stats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users