- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

fatcow

fatcow

• 283 posts
Yuchee Pacific Group
Shanghai Pudong International Airport

Yuchee Pacific Group today announced it has ordered 20 A321-200 and 20 B737-900 from Airbus Industrie and Boeing Company today, involving cash of approx $1.2B for the first payment. These 40 aircrafts will be providing short and medium regionial flights, based in mainly Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore and Paris.

Furthermore, Yuchee Pacific Group is planning to purchase around 10 long-haul and ultra-long haul aircrafts for services mainly to Euope and North America.
Posted Image
Top 20 Airlines in the World

sq_a380

sq_a380

AE Luver

• 409 posts
Nooo....not Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lewinki

Lewinki

• 59 posts
  • WLM ID:md90fan@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:Nawlinsboy22@aol.com
  • Yahoo ID:daw_122001@yahoo.com
20 A321s??, Isnt that kind of excessive? Nonetheless good news coming from Yuchee/

Nooo....not Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit whining...:P

Really beef up your hubs dude, therefore you won't seem like a scapegoat always complaining when people add flights to Changi :)

P.S: I can sell you a 739 to assist in your expansion :)

Posted Image

sq_a380

sq_a380

AE Luver

• 409 posts
lol...how much?

fatcow

fatcow

• 283 posts
Hey Lewinki, Orchid may say your aircrafts are fat too expensive...he buys cheaper aircrafts from 3RA

edit: oh..no..i should have wrote "get" instead of "buy"

Orchid Air is pleased to announce that we have taken delivery of 9 757-300, 1 757-200, 4 A321-200 and 1 A321-100 from Worldwide Air for free.
- from another post
Posted Image
Top 20 Airlines in the World

sq_a380

sq_a380

AE Luver

• 409 posts
WorldWide Air is not from 3RA and he gave me his aircraft as I was working for him as a route resetter and he was quitting...

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts
Yuchee, I'm sure you get cheap jets from GoldenSky too, and he CAN afford to buy aircraft at higher prices. So back off.

A little competition in the game never hurt anyone. But personal attacks are uncalled for.

Alex_Stankevitch

Alex_Stankevitch

• 379 posts

Yuchee, I'm sure you get cheap jets from GoldenSky too, and he CAN afford to buy aircraft at higher prices. So back off.

Agreed, and not really as the GoldenSKY allience is practically dead. Henri and Kevin have both left this round (not for good) and other people like Constellation and flyBWA are still in but not really doing much.

There is hardly if any aircraft circulation on the GoldenSKY market, im buying all mine myself.
Posted Image
ID:10979

Our Stats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users