Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Keep waiting...

If Miller hasnt done anything up to date its becuase he is busy with real life issues. So, until he has the time, we are on the same boat :P

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

sq_a380

sq_a380

AE Luver

• 409 posts
I still remmeber the last reset, everyone was waiting anxiously on the same thread refreshing every now and then to check if TW posted something. :P

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
does is really matter if you start a day later, NO it does not. I did last time , started in the states then sold up 4 days later and moved to europe and had 2 weeks of double gate lease and still did okay.
Posted Image

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Thats cause your an expert at this...not everyone can do it...or dedicate as much time as you can...lucky.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
You mean people actually have lives?!
Posted Image
Posted Image

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Well I dont :P
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

sq_a380

sq_a380

AE Luver

• 409 posts
currently 2 days behind schedule....

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

Ohhhhh! so do you want your money back?
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Another person which has no appreciate towards the developers by this type of comment. :mad:

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

sq_a380

sq_a380

AE Luver

• 409 posts

Another person which has no appreciate towards the developers by this type of comment. :mad:

Did I, or any other person who is waiting here for TW or Miller to reset the game ever said "I really don't appreciate what the developers are doing" or "Nooo...its the end of the world" ? We are just waiting for this super addictive game (to us) to reset! We never really complained big time about the deveopers not being able to reset the game on time. We want to sit here waiting, its our problem, if you do have a life, you should stop worrying about what we do.So stop giving us those sarcasm and "they don't appreciate the developers" type comments.

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
ok guys calm down. no one is accusing anyone of anything. we should all just sit here like adults (even if you arent an adult yet) and wait patiently for the reset to happen. it will happen. eventually. and we should all just sit tight and wait for miller or tw or whoever to announce it. go back to your daily lives and im sure that they will let us know in advance. and even if they dont it isnt the end of the world. dont let this game consume your life. its fun and yes addicting but it shouldnt be everything to you. but we all just need to get along, put a smile on and wait PATIENTLY for the reset to happen:eureka:

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Did I, or any other person who is waiting here for TW or Miller to reset the game ever said "I really don't appreciate what the developers are doing" or "Nooo...its the end of the world" ? We are just waiting for this super addictive game (to us) to reset! We never really complained big time about the deveopers not being able to reset the game on time. We want to sit here waiting, its our problem, if you do have a life, you should stop worrying about what we do.So stop giving us those sarcasm and "they don't appreciate the developers" type comments.

Well, no need to those comments, thats it. I dont need a timer telling me its late, i know its late. And i know for a fact, that its late becuase Miller and Torque has other important stuff.

Just sit back and relax really. Go and do something else perhaps, i am.. like getting my christmas decorations up. Gotta love this time of year :P

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
Last time I got any word from Miller was that he was placing applications for another position (WORK)

Now, all you who have the Balls to complain, just STOP it and think of this :

Miller may be too busy to attand to the game right now.

TW may also be working overtime in his paid job.

It is only right that Miller can take as long as he likes. For it is his Game - He pays the IP fee - He pays the Web Hosting fees and so on.....

You play the game and PAY ZERO......

So - Now you know the answer :ssleepy:

treebeard787

treebeard787

• 67 posts

Last time I got any word from Miller was that he was placing applications for another position (WORK)

It is only right that Miller can take as long as he likes. For it is his Game - He pays the IP fee - He pays the Web Hosting fees and so on.....

Well said!

People just need to relax and find something else to do with their life other then AE. Just relax, It reset's when it reset's.
Posted Image
Sunway Airlines,121 cities served. ID#2650
Fleet
7 A330-200s
18 A330-300s
5 A380s
6 B737-800s
21 B737-900s
1 B747-400ER
2 B757-200s
31 B757-300s
14 E-190s
3 Q400s
1 Saab 2000s-1 For Sale

On Order

total fleet, 109

DOP 15.1M
Sunway Airlines Soaring to make travel fun

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
I don't think I pay for many sites that I expect to be running, even thoes run by one person that isn't getting any money from ads and the owner has a full time job. However has the decentcy to inform people who use his site, and keep things up-to-date and running even While making new versions that come out as a suprize cause people where fine with the current version. Imagine that, being ahead of what people want with a full time job! (that is how 90% of websites that are kept up by non-pay sites), welcome to the internet, people expect more and more and more. (and if you pay for something, they expect a massive bit more :P like 24 support ect...)

I'll be pacient, because Im playing other things right now also have school ect... But the excuses you guys have for backing up certian people are just out of date, and I wonder if you ever go anyware else on the internet besides this site.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Discover The West, Go Beyond The West, Airways International
COAI Holding Group International - Airways International
Proudly serving the Greak Lakes region for over 15 years.

Visit: Simtropolis.com | Simvision.net (of course look for me)

aircanada333

aircanada333

• 22 posts

Keep waiting...

If Miller hasnt done anything up to date its becuase he is busy with real life issues. So, until he has the time, we are on the same boat :P

What do you mean he doesn't have the time??? It only takes some clicks to reset. If he's got the time to go to the toilet, he's got the time to reset.

aircanada333

aircanada333

• 22 posts

Yeah your right on that but the problem is that miller said that the game would get restarted on the first week of december and were now the 8th of december and the game is still not restarted. That's the problem, we can't know exactly when to get ready for a well started new game.

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Yeah, and for those of us who have been here the longest, like myself, this is not a one-time incident. I can recall some new rounds not starting according to a specific date due to Miller or Torque having other commitments in real life that take their attention away from AE.

Its quite normal really.. :P

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
hehe you all just chill and be patient and just check AE from time to time :P .
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19

What do you mean he doesn't have the time??? It only takes some clicks to reset. If he's got the time to go to the toilet, he's got the time to reset.

I highly doubt that. If that were the case I'm sure the whole operation would be automated.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users