Mexico Classification

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

J.S.Bach

J.S.Bach

Farside Comic Fanatic

• 30 posts
Under the gates, Mexico City, as well as other Mexican cities are under the "South America" tab. But Mexico is in North America.

I think they should have a tab that just says "North America" instead of "US/Canada"

Just a thought.
Posted Image

Alex_Stankevitch

Alex_Stankevitch

• 379 posts
I think the current system works better, how crowded is the US/Canada page at the moment so why add more to it.

I can see your suggestion and why you think its good but I think it would add more confusion to the system.

Also Bermuda is in the South America tab but thats more North America than Mexico.
Posted Image
ID:10979

Our Stats

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Well its about time everyone learned some proper geography...I mean last time I recalled...you sucked at naming airport codes.

And maybe the empty space would help to make the developers realize...we need more gates :P
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

Alex_Stankevitch

Alex_Stankevitch

• 379 posts

I mean last time I recalled...you sucked at naming airport codes.

You mean me?
Posted Image
ID:10979

Our Stats

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
By IATA codes...yeah...either that...or J.S. up there...now that I know he's not good at...
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空

J.S.Bach

J.S.Bach

Farside Comic Fanatic

• 30 posts

By IATA codes...yeah...either that...or J.S. up there...now that I know he's not good at...

You have to give me credit for going from knowing nothing about airplanes, (except the fact that they can fly) to actually getting a general jist of how the airline industry works. Thanks to you:shappy:
Posted Image

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Yeah...that I do...lol
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users