De-Hubbing City

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Committed Lurker

Committed Lurker

CEO, HAWK Airlines

• 25 posts
Is there any way to de-hub a hub? I ask because the city I hubbed has pretty much RJ city, hence the effects of a hub would be minimal to none unless I can put more mainline or perhaps some E-jets there.

Sorry if this has been brought up before. The search function seems on the fritz.
Posted Image

CEO of HAWK Airlines

Embracing the World, One City at a Time

Airline: 13264

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Is there any way to de-hub a hub? I ask because the city I hubbed has pretty much RJ city, hence the effects of a hub would be minimal to none unless I can put more mainline or perhaps some E-jets there.

Sorry if this has been brought up before. The search function seems on the fritz.

If you hub any place only way to remove it is to release ALL gates from it and wait till Month Change, (All Gates from the hub must be returned) then it is removed, there is no other way.

frankly.de

frankly.de

Fly the Best - Fly Airbus

• 148 posts

If you hub any place only way to remove it is to release ALL gates from it and wait till Month Change, (All Gates from the hub must be returned) then it is removed, there is no other way.

No need to wait till month change. Just release them all and rent them again. That's what I did a few rounds back and it worked......

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts
Of course, there is a risk that he'd lose the gates in our market lol...what I'd do is ask someone to take the gates as I release them so they aren't lost (preferbly on MSN so you know exactly when), then do the same thing in reverse. Presto! Hub is gone! :)

HADC10

HADC10

• 273 posts
Of course, if you built a terminal there is a different situation,
Posted Image
ID 724
The North Country's Premier Airline
Proud Member of 3RA-North America Regional Coordinator
Offering over 100 flights a day to SEA, ANC, YYC, DEL, DEN, YEG, HND, HNL, KIX, LAS, LAX, MSP, PEK, CDG, PHX, PDX, RNO, SLC, SAN, SFO,TUS, YVR, and IAD
Click here for a no-fail AE strategy guide
Posted Image
Posted Image

sam693

sam693

• 143 posts
Be careful!!
i lost my STN gates during de-hubbing,
release every gate one at a time to reduce errors!
Posted Image
ID 13312

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users