Next Round

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

mufc4evr

mufc4evr

AE user

• 134 posts
Next round i think we should have a way that you can have different prices for different seats e.g Economy $70, First $100, Buisness $120
MANCHESTER UNITED 4 EVER

http://z8.invisionfr...dex.php?act=idx

Posted Image Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
From where Manchester to Old Trafford :)

fatcow

fatcow

• 283 posts
oh..how come?
Economy $70
Business $120
First Class $100??
first class is cheaper than business class.....

There may be some new functions on "service" in the next version......
Posted Image
Top 20 Airlines in the World

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300

oh..how come?
Economy $70
Business $120
First Class $100??
first class is cheaper than business class.....

There may be some new functions on "service" in the next version......

Isn't First Class usually cheaper than Businesss class? I know that Business class is up front, then First then Economy is at the back usually. Personally, I think it might be a great idea, but it might be a bit too complicated for Miller to write the script and so on, but who knows, maybe he might put it in.

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
  • Skype Name:Africaspotter
I don't know where you normally fly to, but FIRST CLASS IS ALWAYS FIRST! Business class is something in between, something for business travellers that don't want to go economy, but can't afford first class.
Voyage (13814) ... Number one airline.

The Number 1-Travel-Wiki at http://www.wikivoyage.org

mufc4evr

mufc4evr

AE user

• 134 posts
thnx for the correction
MANCHESTER UNITED 4 EVER

http://z8.invisionfr...dex.php?act=idx

Posted Image Posted Image

frankly.de

frankly.de

Fly the Best - Fly Airbus

• 148 posts
Although from what I gather domestic US doesn't have business but only first. But that first would elsewhere be called business (or maybe just premium economy?)....

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
  • Skype Name:Africaspotter
Same in Europe, where most domestic routes only have economy and business class. The expense for installing a first class would be too high compared to the income. There would be just 2 seats or so in those smaller regional planes. That is why you often have an upgraded version of economy, with more freedom for your legs and better service, operated as business.

Cheers,

Felix
Voyage (13814) ... Number one airline.

The Number 1-Travel-Wiki at http://www.wikivoyage.org

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3  Â  3  Â 
Miller did say that the new lf script which is been coded will allow for different prices for each class an airline has. Of course, this depends if it can fully work and not lead to any problems.

But it is one of the features i think people do expect in the future. :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts

I don't know where you normally fly to, but FIRST CLASS IS ALWAYS FIRST! Business class is something in between, something for business travellers that don't want to go economy, but can't afford first class.

Havn't flown in 12 years (no reason to, my parents refuse to fly). But I do keep check of the industry very often, and I notice that it usually goes Business, First, Economy on most airlines. Though some airlines, such as LOT don't have a first class but just Business and First. Though Many airlines are naming the classes with different names.

fatcow

fatcow

• 283 posts
????
Most airline i see in Asia is - first class is always first..
business is second...economic is last..
in most regional flights, airlines dont have first class, but only business class and economic class. But sometimes we can see HKG-TPE (1 hour 20 mins) do have first class..
Posted Image
Top 20 Airlines in the World

HADC10

HADC10

• 273 posts
What airline has a C, F, Y order?
Posted Image
ID 724
The North Country's Premier Airline
Proud Member of 3RA-North America Regional Coordinator
Offering over 100 flights a day to SEA, ANC, YYC, DEL, DEN, YEG, HND, HNL, KIX, LAS, LAX, MSP, PEK, CDG, PHX, PDX, RNO, SLC, SAN, SFO,TUS, YVR, and IAD
Click here for a no-fail AE strategy guide
Posted Image
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
This may help some

Airline Classes of Service Codes (e.g., 1st class, business, coach)
The following codes require a higher level of approval and justification: (See Travel Policy 1202, Commercial Air Travel
A First Class discounted*
(US Air-Pay coach fare)
(United-Pay business fare) C Business Class Cn Night Business Coach* D Business Class Discounted* F First Class J Business Class Premium NC Business Upgrade* NF First Class Upgrade*
Using frequent Flyer Coupons P First Class Premium R Supersonic Aircraft * NOTE: An upgrade at the expense of the University is not permitted.
A free airline upgrade must be noted as such on the travel expense voucher. The Following Codes are Valid For Travel Reimbursement B Economy/Coach Discounted Bn Night Economy/Coach Discounted E Shuttle Service (No Reservations Allowed) Fn Night Coach in First Class Compartment H Economy/Coach Discounted K Economy/Coach Discounted Kn Night Economy/Coach Discounted L Economy/Coach Discounted M Economy/Coach Discounted QEconomy/Coach Discounted Qn Night Economy/Coach Discounted S Economy/Coach T Economy/Coach Discounted U Shuttle Service (No Reservations Needed) V Economy/Coach Discounted Vn Night Economy/Coach Discounted W Economy/Coach Premium Y Economy/Coach YN Night Economy/Coach

UAL747DEN

UAL747DEN

God

• 110 posts

Havn't flown in 12 years (no reason to, my parents refuse to fly). But I do keep check of the industry very often, and I notice that it usually goes Business, First, Economy on most airlines. Though some airlines, such as LOT don't have a first class but just Business and First. Though Many airlines are naming the classes with different names.

You are completely totally wrong on this. You cannot name an airline that puts business class in front of First. EVERYONE knows that First Class is as good as it gets and everything is down hill from there. I am very confused when you say that you have not been on a plane for 12 years because your parents wont fly. How old are you? If you remember a flight that you took 12 years ago than that tells me that you should be old enough where you don't need mommy and daddy to hold you hand. The plane wont fall out of the sky, go ahead and get on like millions of people do safely everyday......

Worldwide%20Livery.jpg

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts

You are completely totally wrong on this. You cannot name an airline that puts business class in front of First. EVERYONE knows that First Class is as good as it gets and everything is down hill from there. I am very confused when you say that you have not been on a plane for 12 years because your parents wont fly. How old are you? If you remember a flight that you took 12 years ago than that tells me that you should be old enough where you don't need mommy and daddy to hold you hand. The plane wont fall out of the sky, go ahead and get on like millions of people do safely everyday......

DUDE! Take a chill pill and stop this insulting way of saying "you took 12 years ago than that tells me that you should be old enough where you don't need mommy and daddy to hold you hand". At least get to know the person better before you make such flamebait comments. Since this forum dosn't display ages, like most forums, I think I can justify what you are saying though. I havn't been on a plane since I was five or six. I'm eighteen (Just turned 18 in August) now, but I check aviation sites like A.net pretty much everyday. Anyways, guess its one thing I always got backwards was that Biz Class was the Highest and First Class... Somehow my mom convinced me years ago it was the other way (C,F,Y), and I never really went back to check on it until now. I check it up on Wikipedia, and it reflects what everyone's been saying.
Sorry for the confusion, and please UAL747DEN, think about what you're posting before you start to spout out comments that might be flamebait.

~EDIT~
Earlier in this post, I said that the forum dosn't display age. I was wrong, all you have to do is click on "View Public Profile." And it should be on the bottom left box.

Alex_Stankevitch

Alex_Stankevitch

• 379 posts
Usually Economy is referred to as Cattle Class...
Posted Image
ID:10979

Our Stats

EXTspotter

EXTspotter

Senior Opinion

• 173 posts
I never been on a schedualled full-service airline. A 763/er with 2-4-2 and 30" pitch is chicken class (I hate you Airtours international!)

EXT: Look at the skies and birdpoo shall rain down.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

Or self loading cargo :)
Posted Image

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
  • WLM ID:cheesyli@hotmail.com
Nah, I always learned it as Pampered Class (First), Champagne Class (Business) and Sardine Class (Economy) :)

BTW, I've never heard of an airline putting business prices higher than first ...
Posted Image
Gizme Airways International, 2536

Posted Image
May the spirit of 3RA live on

HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

Dos

Dos

• 65 posts
  • WLM ID:dos@dosday.com
  • Yahoo ID:dosairways@yahoo.com
  • ICQ Number:2518787

Or self loading cargo :D

Hahaha I like that. In fact, some low cost airlines only have 'racing cattle class' on small planes like B737, B717, A320 etc. as the seats number are not fixed. Passengers have to race if they want the best seat for themselves :)
I wish you all the best.
Goodbye everybody.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users