• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Dos

Dos

• 65 posts
  • WLM ID:dos@dosday.com
  • Yahoo ID:dosairways@yahoo.com
  • ICQ Number:2518787
The alliance is for the next round, isn't it?

This round I have spoken to some alliances and it turned out that I was not qualified the requirements of most of them - one under process but doesn't feel like I will get accepted that they have not said any thing esle apart from 'under process' yet.

If I get rejected again this time, I'd rather stay alone for this round T_T
I wish you all the best.
Goodbye everybody.

frankly.de

frankly.de

Fly the Best - Fly Airbus

• 148 posts

The alliance is for the next round, isn't it?

This round I have spoken to some alliances and it turned out that I was not qualified the requirements of most of them - one under process but doesn't feel like I will get accepted that they have not said any thing esle apart from 'under process' yet.

If I get rejected again this time, I'd rather stay alone for this round T_T

Well let me say this much. Your chances of being accepted in 3rd Rock Alliance are very dim, so you might as well join EMPIRE alliance. Btw, no offence, but you're either with us for this round and the next and the one after that and the one after the one after the next one and ..... or you're not with us at all. So since you seem to lean towards EMPIRE for next round, I suggest you go there right away. Enjoy and happy flying.

Dos

Dos

• 65 posts
Oh the thing is, I thought it would not be accepted because I've been waiting for some time without any notice.

As I've accepted the invitation from Empire for the next round, so it would be stepping on my own words if I said I would not join him next round if 3RA accepts me this round. I wouldn't like it if someone did that to me either, would you?

And as you said my chance to get accepted is very dim (if i'm not misunderstanding, dim = not clear, is that right?). That means the chance is very low.

It is totally okay for me whether you accept me to your alliance or not. You guys are still my friends in AE. I don't really care how much my airline can growth. How much DOP I can make. Where I can fly. As long as I can run my airline and be a part of this community. The more important for me is that I can make friends with people whose interests are similar to mine. Anyone who has received PM from me would know how much I like communicating with people - how talk active I am. This is a good thing about playing online game isn't it.

That's all I can say.

Thank you very much. :)
I wish you all the best.
Goodbye everybody.

Cretian

Cretian

• 165 posts
  • Skype Name:Cretian
Which members are ATM now actually in Empire ? :)
Posted Imagehttp://www.freewebs....retian/IVAO.bmp
Posted Image
Fleet
19x Boeing 737-900
7x Boeing 757-300
3x Boeing 757-200
2x Airbus A330-300

HUB: Brussels Int.

ID: 12446

Dos

Dos

• 65 posts
There is no current member in Empire Alliance, only prospects :)

Let's see who will start first between Empire Alliance in the next round and the Airport Link, Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport :D
I wish you all the best.
Goodbye everybody.

EXTspotter

EXTspotter

Senior Opinion

• 173 posts
Ok, Back from school!

Clarification:

Members: Me, Janice (the original travelhouse), AirMax and Dos

Possible Members (who have asked for more info) : UAL744DEN and Cretian

babe_rachel

babe_rachel

• 101 posts
  • WLM ID:ajaxair_rachel@hotmail.com

Nice, France

The New Alliance, EMPIRE, has released this statement today from the roof of the Ajax Air Terminal in NCE:

Welcome to the flight experience of tommorrow.

Connections around the world.

World class service.

Affordable travel to the masses.

These are the targets of the new EMPIRE Alliance.

We are proud to announce the first 2 Senior Members of our board!:

Alex (EXTspotter) and Janice (Travelhouse)

The second order of the day was the implosion of the recently built Ajax Air Terminal at NCE airport. This was quickly followed by black tie reception in the new World Headquaters of the alliance being built on the site of the recently demolished terminal.

The chairwoman of the alliance, Miss Alex Finn, had this to say:

"I am glad that we have started building the EMPIRE but feel we at EMPIRE are sorry for Ms Rachel as most of her brand new A319s and A330-300s based in the NCE were destroyed in the implosion." Miss Finn later commented that the new World Airline Aliance hub in NCE was built after information about the alliance was leaked through a poorly motivated worker who has set out to start his own airline "We feel that Mr C Metcalfe should really should check he knows who he is talking to before he actually talks about classified information."

:puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled:
Posted ImagePosted Image

mufc4evr

mufc4evr

AE user

• 134 posts
Send us your id and i will pm you in the game
MANCHESTER UNITED 4 EVER

http://z8.invisionfr...dex.php?act=idx

Posted Image Posted Image

EXTspotter

EXTspotter

Senior Opinion

• 173 posts
My ingame ID is 12720. I am going away for 3 weeks and probably will be out of the loop for quite some time. If you need to ask any more questions, PM me or travelhouse and we will do our utmost to help you.

EXTspotter
Flybe - Who'd've thought Pixies and Trolls would be certified pilots?

QF81

QF81

• 65 posts
  • WLM ID:adelaide_crows_r_the_best@hotmail.com
Could my airline Adelair based in Newark be able to join your alliance?

JetFirst Airways

JetFirst Airways

• 2 posts
I am intrested in Joining

ID: 14334

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users