Tunisia

Please list any secondary airlines
affiliated with your primary airline:
Tunisian Air Express
Tunisian Air Cargo

Prior alliance experience (if any):
None

Why do you want to join UnitedWings:
It is undeniable that UnitedWings is the main alliance of this website. Everything has a reason for its success, and I am sure that the keys used here
were the harmony and the courtesy part of the alliance's atmosphere. These elements can easily be felt through the liveries the alliance brings. I certainly would be delighted to join UnitedWings as it would mean the improvement of my designs, and being part of bringing beautiful concepts to the community by helping and giving feedback to fellow alliance members. Especially considering I value politeness, harmony and creativity, and that I strongly believe UnitedWings is the sole alliance capable of truly supporting these values.

What can you bring to the alliance:

I believe I can give a different perspective to every design I would be invited to give feedback. I have multiple ideas concerning creating logos that fits their theme (countries, culture...) and logos that have beautiful compatible colors. In other words, I have a good sense of imagination and creativity and will proudly support the good atmosphere that reigns over the alliance. I've also spent a year observing designs on this website, trying to comprehend what makes them unique, and I think that it really helped me improve my sense of liveries conception.

Are you prepared to remain active on AE and the
UW Discord server.

Yes, I am.

J.C

J.C

Resident Snowflake

• 88 posts

A0075Er.png

Cobaltium,

Thank you for interest in UnitedWings.

Your application will now be voted on by the member body.

BptHjvp.png

J.C

J.C

Resident Snowflake

• 88 posts

kIDUsO6.png

Cobaltium,

Thank you for your application to Unitedwings.

Unfortunately, your application was denied due to lack of support from our member body.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks. Once again, thank you for your interest.

DM me if you have any questions.

BptHjvp.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users