Photo

My aircraft templates :)

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Liam_219

Liam_219

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

At the suggestion of a fellow template maker, I decided to post some of the templates I've made here. I've attached 6 templates:

The first, the Boeing 377, was made entirely from scratch :)

The 720 and 707 are really just modifications of the available 707-120B template, with the engines being switched for the original JT3Cs, as well as adding a shorter vertical stabiliser. With the 720, I decided to start from scratch, shortening the original -120B, as well as incorporating the JT3Cs, and the shorter pylons on engines 1 and 4.

The L-749 is a modified L-1049 template, changing the cockpit window, engines, windows, and shrinking the tail fins. All I really did for the L-1649A was change the wing.

The Comet was modified from the Caravelle, but a lot of it was done from scratch

Attached Files

BrawnGP01

BrawnGP01

Realistic airlines enjoyer

• 2 posts

Pretty nice templates! I think that 377 one is the first template for that model here, and a quite good one at that!

Air-Jamaica

Air-Jamaica

• 6 posts

Excellent work!

ginervra the 737 MAX 8

ginervra the 737 MAX 8

Civilized Civilian

• 243 posts

these are cool

TarquinShrapnel-Carruthers

TarquinShrapnel-Carruthers

Itinerant project manager

• 132 posts

User's Awards

3    3    3    3   

Very good

Liam_219

Liam_219

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

I've made some minor modifications to the L-749, mainly moving the rear window back and up a little bit. I also created what is technically an L-749F, but I haven't seen it officially called that so I just named the template C-121A... it's just the L-749 with a cargo door. Again these templates are modified from MEDs original L-1049 template

Attached Files

Liam_219

Liam_219

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

I made a few 737F templates, and by "made" I mean I took Meds templates, and Gavin2806s cargo door and window frames and put them together, so credit to them for making everything that I put together lol. Anyway, all templates come with window options for combi aircraft. The 737-200F and 737-400F come with two different cargo door arrangements, because the production built combi aircraft have their cargo doors closer to the L1 door, while the freighters converted from normal models have them further down for some reason. The 737-300F and 737-700F only come with one door placement because as far as I'm aware they only have one

Attached Files

Liam_219

Liam_219

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

I made some more combi / freighter templates based on pre-existing templates, this time for the Maddogs. Specifically I made a DC-9-10 and -30 freighter / combi, as well as an MD-80SF. I used Edge and Meds templates respectively, so credit to them for that. I just added the cargo door and window frames

Attached Files

Liam_219

Liam_219

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

I updated my my connie templates. For the L-749 and VC-121A I just added landing gear, and for by L-1649A starliner I sharpened the wing detail, moved the engines slightly to reflect the aircrafts wider engine placement, and also added landing gear

Attached Files

Liam_219

Liam_219

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

apologies to the one person who downloaded the starliner template. the 3rd engine has now been removed

Liam_219

Liam_219

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

I made a COMAC ARj-21 template! I used meds DC-9-30 as a base, and shortened it, changed the wing and engine, tail, and modified the "belly bulge". I realise almost all of my templates are just modifications of what other people have done, but I have more original stuff on the way, trust me

Attached Files

I'Zhang (Tiktok)

I'Zhang (Tiktok)

AE Addict To-Be

• 20 posts

Hey mate,

Great work and effort! Keep the great work up~

Liam_219

Liam_219

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

Here's the KC-135 template I've been using lately, finally all flaws worked out. It comes with 3 engine options: J57, JT3D (with different pylon options) and CFM56. It also has boom options and a wingtip tank, as well as 3 tail options, all accurate to real aircraft obviously. 

Attached Files

Liam_219

Liam_219

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

I made a Douglas DC-2 :)

Attached Files

Joshua314924

Joshua314924

• 8 posts

all look fantastic,nice work,is it possible for you to make the dc-3 too?

Liam_219

Liam_219

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

all look fantastic,nice work,is it possible for you to make the dc-3 too?

I don't really want to since there's already a solid DC-3 floating around... somewhere

Joshua314924

Joshua314924

• 8 posts

I don't really want to since there's already a solid DC-3 floating around... somewhere

alright i can understand you completely.

Liam_219

Liam_219

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

I posted this on my gallery but here's the file. Consolidated C-87 / LB-30 Liberator Express

Attached Files

Liam_219

Liam_219

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

I hyperfixated on the PBY Catalina last week so I made these

Attached Files

G.J.

G.J.

• 1,462 posts

Hey mate,

Great work and effort! Keep the great work up~

buddy... why are you using the tilda...

also liam these are decent. keep making these

Venture Co-Owner | Aloft Staff | Ex-Polaris Member | Unitedwings Co-Owner | Dynasty World Alliance Member

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users