How can I help?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MrTrash

MrTrash

AE Player

• Data Manager
  • 93 posts

I've been one of the longest term players of this game and its a shame to see our lives get busy (which is a good thing), and the game. I still play but I yearn for improvements (new aircraft, seaplanes, etc). My past aviation experience allows me to have a unique set of skills that can help out. 

Can I help with development? Getting Aircraft Data? How can we grow the existing version of the game and prepare for a future one? 

Anyone else willing to help? 

tupolev204

tupolev204

AE Player

• 59 posts

User's Awards

Love this topic, I've been playing on and off for at least a decade. I think it'd be a good idea to implement a payment system, like one dollar per game/world to play, to cover more of the costs but also help improve the game. Like making time tables or even stocks and the ability to invest in other airlines.

RubberDuckGaming

RubberDuckGaming

Duck

• 397 posts

User's Awards

I think it'd be a good idea to implement a payment system, like one dollar per game/world to play.

I definitely disagree. One of the reasons why this game has any active playerbase is because it's free. I don't think many people would be willing to spend money. Anyway the game already brings in revenue from the advertisements.

6DAF18E9-01AB-4C75-BA89-CF609AFA4A8D.jpeg

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Love this topic, I've been playing on and off for at least a decade. I think it'd be a good idea to implement a payment system, like one dollar per game/world to play, to cover more of the costs but also help improve the game. Like making time tables or even stocks and the ability to invest in other airlines.

Could be worthwhile however i would see better perhaps a donation system, where people donate what they wish when they can to help with the development of AE.

However, we have discussed something similar in the past but unfortunately it has not come forth. And as RubberDuckGaming has mentioned, the advertisments we see on AE make enough money to pay for server cost and such.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

gvgch

gvgch

Someone on AE

• 202 posts

Stop trying to help.

TarquinShrapnel-Carruthers

TarquinShrapnel-Carruthers

Itinerant project manager

• 132 posts

User's Awards

3    3    3    3