Waaaay more than that.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
bkn42, i know whats going on and know everything that was happened...

:P

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

HiBlaBla

HiBlaBla

• 45 posts
ah well,
sometimes you win :shappy:
and sometimes you looose :thumbdown:

:shappy:
Posted Image

bkn42

bkn42

• 63 posts

bkn42, i know whats going on and know everything that was happened...

:P

Oh I know you do, just not everyone knows. And, quite frankly, it should be entertaining to everyone else watching the former #2 airline lose all hope of catching the #1 airline.

(Wow I'm being mean, lol. :airplane)

HiBlaBla

HiBlaBla

• 45 posts
Posted Image

Have added the year to date and last year profits to the table.

Another change in the top 3 yesterday,Ajax Air has dropped out, Australis is back in 3rd place.

Gainers - Air Jamaica, selling lots of those planes, up 5.
Posted Image

HiBlaBla

HiBlaBla

• 45 posts
Posted Image

Not a lot of changes last month, only some more aircraft sales for Air Jamaica, so two places up for them..
Posted Image

HiBlaBla

HiBlaBla

• 45 posts
Posted Image

Gainers - Empire Airlines and Sunway Airlines, both entering the top 15
Losers - Travelhouse Air and Air Jamaica, both out of the top 15.
Posted Image

HiBlaBla

HiBlaBla

• 45 posts
Posted Image

A few changes yesterday, nr 1 and nr 2 have changed places and so have nr4 and nr5 .

Sunway is out of the top 15 and
Travelhouse Air is back in.
Posted Image

babe_rachel

babe_rachel

• 101 posts
  • WLM ID:ajaxair_rachel@hotmail.com

Oh I know you do, just not everyone knows. And, quite frankly, it should be entertaining to everyone else watching the former #2 airline lose all hope of catching the #1 airline.

(Wow I'm being mean, lol. :airplane)

Well... National boy... We'll see about that... Reset war has begun, and you got luck last week, I had to work a lot, so not able to play AE... (well everybody has seen that in Net Profits)
The Airport of Mickey is mine, and Chicago needs another good airline :P, and that would be me...
Btw... good luck, National... And remember... I'm still #2 and I get 30 planes each day to place... :D

A few changes yesterday, nr 1 and nr 2 have changed places and so have nr4 and nr5 .

Will be back soon HiBlaBla :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

HiBlaBla

HiBlaBla

• 45 posts
Posted Image

Hmm some interesting stuff this month,

Ajax Air up 2 places, see post above this one..
Ian Air is closing down and had a great sale of his assets.
Posted Image

bkn42

bkn42

• 63 posts

Well... National boy... We'll see about that... Reset war has begun, and you got luck last week, I had to work a lot, so not able to play AE... (well everybody has seen that in Net Profits)
The Airport of Mickey is mine, and Chicago needs another good airline :P, and that would be me...
Btw... good luck, National... And remember... I'm still #2 and I get 30 planes each day to place... :D

Will be back soon HiBlaBla :D

Your problem isn't planes, it's gates.

Also, I know that you will be a force in Chicago, there is no way stopping you from being that. What I am able to do is stop short your goal of becoming the #1 airline in DOP, because the war that you are conducting will be devoting so many resources that could be used way more profitably elsewhere. However, gaining a lot more daily profit is exactly what Saturn and Limbo are doing.

I already sent you a message asking you to leave, or face the above. I guess with the decision you've made, you won't be number one. :)

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

I already sent you a message asking you to leave, or face the above. I guess with the decision you've made, you won't be number one. :D

Here we go again, (The HOT Air) blows hard when up the top of the tall trees :P

Why would any player want to leave a location?

In real life airlines, the same thing, any airline would not leave unless the profits are so low that their shareholders would force them to vacate and give the return shareholders want.

Grow up (bkn42) and get a life :D

bkn42

bkn42

• 63 posts
She started it! :P

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

She started it! :P

That's mature. Just for that, I'm going to sell her my 747D for half price and a few extra A333's at value. That way she has a couple extra aircraft for you.
Posted ImagePosted Image

bkn42

bkn42

• 63 posts

That's mature. Just for that, I'm going to sell her my 747D for half price and a few extra A333's at value. That way she has a couple extra aircraft for you.

Note the ":P" next to my quote, (the :P) must be coded differently on this board...

Sheesh... :ssleepy:

babe_rachel

babe_rachel

• 101 posts
  • WLM ID:ajaxair_rachel@hotmail.com

Your problem isn't planes, it's gates.

Also, I know that you will be a force in Chicago, there is no way stopping you from being that. What I am able to do is stop short your goal of becoming the #1 airline in DOP, because the war that you are conducting will be devoting so many resources that could be used way more profitably elsewhere. However, gaining a lot more daily profit is exactly what Saturn and Limbo are doing.

I already sent you a message asking you to leave, or face the above. I guess with the decision you've made, you won't be number one. :)

Well just to answer your reply...
My problem is gates??? If I want I can make 60 mini terminals a day with my DOP :P
And it's not my aim to get number one... cause Limbo is really strong, and I think he's doing great!!! And Saturn suddenly come up, that's nice too for him :).
And btw... dropping at least 40 planes with 1$ @ MCO doesn't mean I got no profit... Some routes are little down, but others are nice... Some are still making 400 - 600K...
Do you see my come-back at net profits... a nice third place :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

HiBlaBla

HiBlaBla

• 45 posts
Posted Image

Not a lot of changes:
Aerospace Airways up 3 places.
Posted Image

HiBlaBla

HiBlaBla

• 45 posts
Posted Image

Lots of changes:

Ajax Air up 2 places to nr 1!!
Travelhouse Air up 6 places (lots of aircraft sales)
Can Air, new in the top 15, welcome.
National down 4 places.
Ian Air, out of top 15
Posted Image

Guest_LOT Airways_*

Guest_LOT Airways_*
  • Guests
Interesting stuff, didn't know I made a list... as a matter of fact, didn't know there is a list.

HiBlaBla

HiBlaBla

• 45 posts
Posted Image

(year to date was taken at 1200utc, 14nov08)

Back in - Empire Airlines
Out - National
Down - Travelhouse Air, down 6 places
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users