User's Awards

Canada and Australia.

dоkаteо

dоkаteо

ok

• 188 posts

User's Awards

2    2      
East/Midwest US from LaGuardia and the west coast served from either JFK or Newark

image.png

E.B Aviation

E.B Aviation

AE's Pencil Artist

• 95 posts

User's Awards

Turkey, Russia, France, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, India, Thailand, Indonesia (A huge one), New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Iran, Vietnam, Philippines, Japan, South Korea (From Seoul-Gimpo), Portugal (a few routes), Pakistan. 

that-plane-guy

that-plane-guy

Planespotter and Avgeek

• 109 posts

India and China  i can tell gives you many routes with good demand

luisger35

luisger35

AE Addict To-Be

• 19 posts

User's Awards

8    6          4   
Saudi Arabia JED-RUH-DMM

Jeb

Jeb

sänk you for travelling with se deutsche bahn (More than 180 Mi

• 74 posts

User's Awards

4    2    9    5   

Colombia

Sarwagya

Sarwagya

An Avgeek!

• 28 posts

User's Awards

I myself haven't experimented much but from the countries I have played in......1) USA....most of the times you will get many domestic routes with high passenger numbers and returns and no competiton.....don't be scred by the high number of airlines you se....their are only maybe a max 7-8 airlines active at any given point and most of them are busy expanding internationally or even if they do have a wide domestic network....you will still get a lot of free demand for yourself

2) India....Man if you do complete justice with its domestic network....you have a pretty good daily operating profit and atleast 3 out 5 times....you don't have a good enough competition there

3) Brazil....Same as India

4) Saudi Arabia

5) China...Same as USA

6) Indonesia and Vietnam.....here you might get no competition at all

kawaiisovietball

kawaiisovietball

Stalinium-biased communist player of AE XD

• 152 posts

User's Awards

2    2   
The US of A and China

Maybe Britain and Japan as well
Soviet Stronk

BobAlose

BobAlose

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

User's Awards

Brazil is quietly a good option. US/China/Canada/India as mentioned are also good. Japan and Australia also have some solid demand and are decent places to start.

767holic

767holic

AE Know It All

• 225 posts

User's Awards

3    4         
From my experience, the easiest for domestic flights is :
1. Japan (especially from and between HND, NRT, CTS, FUK, KIX, OKA, and ITM and also seems some of real-world routes). You can even fit a 24/7 flights (24 flights daily) all using wide body jets on some routes. Huge demand to neighbouring country such as Korea and China is a good bonus.
2. Indonesia especially from CGK, SUB, DPS + real world routes even from/to small cities has big, albeit not as big as Japan demands. Huge demands on route from CGK to SIN and KUL is a bonus.
3. China, lot of high demand domestic routes.

Other than that, never tried before. US maybe another one but competition is quite stiff there.

"Managing a real world airline is not as easy as you play Airline Empires. Real world airline are more and much more complicated"

767holic

767holic

AE Know It All

• 225 posts

User's Awards

3    4         

I am going to add more :

- Malaysia, demand is huge to ALL routes starting from KUL to any cities around Malaysia that can be served by MD80's. Also noteworthy additions is routes starting from PEN, BKI, SZB and KCH. Again, looks like real world routes have a lot bigger demand than non-existent routes in real world.

- Taiwan, it may looks really small but some domestic routes pairs have HUGE demands, sometimes which i am even surprised.

"Managing a real world airline is not as easy as you play Airline Empires. Real world airline are more and much more complicated"

RubberDuckGaming

RubberDuckGaming

Duck

• 397 posts

User's Awards

The United States and China are by far the two best countries to operate domestic flights in due to the high levels of demand. There can be high competition, but because of the sheer number of airports you will always be able to find profitable routes. Certain strategies like spamlining make competition meaningless. After 2000 you can also pick an EU country as the EU open skies applies from 2000 onward (if you consider that a domestic flight).

6DAF18E9-01AB-4C75-BA89-CF609AFA4A8D.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users