- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

I've played S1 a few times now and it takes just 4 in-game years to hit the 200 gate terminal limit in the single terminal. It would make the round much more interesting if the limit was doubled to 400, or even higher. It kinda stinks spending 26 in-game years with maxed out slots.

qRn0iGD.png

v35n

v35n

Hi

• 224 posts

User's Awards

I agree

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

I agree

Thank you for your seized planes in S1, it turned my fortunes around! :dance5: 

qRn0iGD.png

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

There's no need for any airline to have that many. ATL only has 192 in the real world and those don't even all belong to Delta. What they need to do is fix the slot/gates structure. 

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

There's no need for any airline to have that many. ATL only has 192 in the real world and those don't even all belong to Delta. What they need to do is fix the slot/gates structure. 

that's true. this extension would only benefit spamlines anyway. If we fixed the slot/gate structure instead as 5280_Av8r has said it could be interesting. 

Chief Executive and Founder of Worldwide Alliance
msg-284924-0-43010000-1638583211.gif

Jeb

Jeb

sänk you for travelling with se deutsche bahn (More than 180 Mi

• 74 posts

User's Awards

4    2    9    5   

I've played S1 a few times now and it takes just 4 in-game years to hit the 200 gate terminal limit in the single terminal. It would make the round much more interesting if the limit was doubled to 400, or even higher. It kinda stinks spending 26 in-game years with maxed out slots.

And i thought the fun of S1 lays in the fact that you have to learn to manage slots properly and you could not expand like a slimy blob.

Guess i was wrong all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users