• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

It's a song. Google it. But why do I hear this in my head every time I try to play this?

If I choose to play competitively, I have to spend hours doing repetitve actions just to try to either overtake the guy ahead of me or keep ahead of the guy behind me. Other players who may well have plenty more time on their hands than I do & nothing better to do with it.

Do you ever feel like you just can't be bothered anymore? I started writing a novel before I started playing this game. I got good at this game. Pity the novel never got finished.

Sorry for my depressed ramble.

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

yeahhh, playing competitively gets really boring. I'd rather bring in my own creative process (livery making) to AE then let it suck the creativity out of me.

DET

DET

Resident Detroiter

• 226 posts

yeahhh, playing competitively gets really boring. I'd rather bring in my own creative process (livery making) to AE then let it suck the creativity out of me.

yeah I'd rather just Kurt Cobain myself at that point

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

Emperor of AE - Most Trophies, Undefeated. Universally beloved.

• 342 posts

User's Awards

60    63    143    14    3   

It's a song. Google it. But why do I hear this in my head every time I try to play this?

If I choose to play competitively, I have to spend hours doing repetitve actions just to try to either overtake the guy ahead of me or keep ahead of the guy behind me. Other players who may well have plenty more time on their hands than I do & nothing better to do with it.

Do you ever feel like you just can't be bothered anymore? I started writing a novel before I started playing this game. I got good at this game. Pity the novel never got finished.

Sorry for my depressed ramble.

I feel ya. I've limited game-playing time to when I really want to listen to a podcast or audiobook, otherwise not worth it to play competitively.

kellykeli

kellykeli

trumpet go doot

• 99 posts

User's Awards

2    2       2      

I don't play competitively, I hardly check leaderboards at all, I mostly just play this game for self-enjoyment. I just like building up large networks of anything, whether it's supply chains, airlines, or anything, really.

The leaderboards are just a nice bonus on top. "Oh, I'm xxth in the world! Nice."

B757-200 best plane you can't change my mind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users