- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

BobAlose

BobAlose

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

User's Awards

Unlike with Buying on the used aircraft market, you can only lease one aircraft at a time and will have to keep going back and repeating the process if you want to lease 5-10 aircraft. Feel like there should be a way to lease 5-10 aircraft all at once in the used aircraft market. 

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

I suggested it before and it only helps the spam lines by allowing them to acquire aircraft even quicker before they have their mega funds and can just buy aircraft.

dоkаteо

dоkаteо

ok

• 188 posts

User's Awards

2    2      

I suggested it before and it only helps the spam lines by allowing them to acquire aircraft even quicker before they have their mega funds and can just buy aircraft.

True! It would be too OP for a spam-line to lease 75 planes at once.

image.png

TEG24601

TEG24601

• 1 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:TEG24601

User's Awards

A limit of 5-10 at a time shouldn't be too much of an ask.  It makes it a lot easier when you are starting to get some routes established.

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

I just right click them to open them in a new tab and just go through as quickly as I can. It's not too bad 

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

Emperor of AE - Most Trophies, Undefeated. Universally beloved.

• 342 posts

User's Awards

60    63    143    14    3   

I just right click them to open them in a new tab and just go through as quickly as I can. It's not too bad 

Try buying thousands of used planes at once though. For that even clicking is too time-consuming; one needs a program.

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

Try buying thousands of used planes at once though. For that even clicking is too time-consuming; one needs a program.

Says the notorious spammer. A realistic fleet wouldn't need the ability to lease or buy that many planes since most airlines have 500 with the largest being 850.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users