Photo

Profit

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

xuryi

xuryi

• 2 posts

I have been trying for a while now and I have not been able to make a profitable airline... help please my dying North Korean airline depends on it.

RubberDuckGaming

RubberDuckGaming

Duck

• 397 posts

User's Awards

Make sure to set all employee wages to $7 an hour with no reserves, the default settings are nearly impossible to make money with. Also create Scam IFS (All food 1 star, max price).

6DAF18E9-01AB-4C75-BA89-CF609AFA4A8D.jpeg

Mobeer

Mobeer

AE Luver

• 325 posts

User's Awards

8       2    2   

To start with, stick to one type of plane!

Maybe try joining a world in progress. Right now:

- join world S1 with an Airbus A320-200 starting aircraft

- pick a starting airport with not too much competition - right now I suggest Cairo, but this might change

- take out a single $5m bond

- go to the used market and lease three more of the same Airbus A320-200 airplanes each on a 10 year lease

- setup routes for these where there is not much competition

That should get you a viable airline with 4 planes making a profit each month.

FlyEvans

FlyEvans

Little boy from New Hampshire

• 122 posts

Make sure to set all employee wages to $7 an hour with no reserves, the default settings are nearly impossible to make money with. Also create Scam IFS (All food 1 star, max price).

I have never made my staff wages lower than average and I have had many profitable airlines

Mr. Aviation Nerd :)

Greyzax

Greyzax

• 6 posts
I have in airline in S2 that is currently extremely profitable, around 400 million DOP 270 billion valuation on a world where you can’t lease aircraft.

Theses are the steps for creating an airline that is as profitable as possible:

1. Starting out choose an airport that is large enough to meet pax demands but small enough to avoid competition, about 15 million to 30 million annual pax. ex. PDX

2. Choose the highest capacity airplane for your starter plane.

3. Before establishing routes, set all employees pay to 7 dollars an hour and take out two 5 million dollar loans (bonds).

4. This is where the real money is, go to the IFS tab and create a new configuration. Set all food to 1 star and charge the max price for it, do this for the items too. Name the config and set it as the default for all route lengths. Depending on the route IFS is sometimes 1/2 my revenue.

5. Now we can establish routes. Choose another airport similar in size to the airport you chose in step 1 and less than 1000 miles away and set the number of frequencies to max on your aircraft. ex. PDX-SLC

6. Profit

7. The next step to expanding is to wait for airplanes to show up on the used market or buy a new one.

I run this route with one MD-83 and currently make 356,400 per day on this route.

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

I have never made my staff wages lower than average and I have had many profitable airlines

Legend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users