Photo

LANs Sfety Announcement

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

vivavivah

vivavivah

• 63 posts
For all of you who like Airline Safety Videos, I have found this.

This is the audio of the safety video of LAN, not the video, only the audio. It isnt the original one, as parts as, for example, life vest, are missing, and it doesnt specify an airline.

Howewer, the sound, format, vouces, in all, "style" is identical to LANs.

LAN is my favourite airline, an airline with which sometimes I do a detour, or pay higher fares than with other carriers, yo fly them. And, over all, I love their safety video, so when I found this over the internet I was overjoyed (I was already considering asking the purser on a flight if se didnt had a recording)

On my personal opinion, this is the best safety video I ever saw, from the airlines I flew.

Why dont you watch it and give me your opinions on this compared to other videos you like? The video is bilingual, spanish and english, so you will all understand. It is here for you to listen:

http://www.supload.c...n?s=Sz4DFJ9zTY6

Regards,
Posted Image
Linate is our home.
Living on Vivah!´s Spirit.
Join the AE mIRC channel!!!

J.S.Bach

J.S.Bach

Farside Comic Fanatic

• 30 posts
I might watch this later, it sounds pretty neat. ;)
Posted Image

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Lol...one more thing I need to get around to...actually...although its not as cool...I do have the NWA safety video recorded on Audio (744, A330, and 753/752)...and one very choppy A330 safety video by NWA too.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

vivavivah

vivavivah

• 63 posts
I would love to see them.
Posted Image
Linate is our home.
Living on Vivah!´s Spirit.
Join the AE mIRC channel!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users