Canadian North A350-900

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

E.B Aviation

E.B Aviation

AE's Pencil Artist

• 95 posts

User's Awards

This is "THE NEW A350" Livery for Canadian North in which 2 will be delivered in 2 years.

Attached Files

E.B Aviation

E.B Aviation

AE's Pencil Artist

• 95 posts

User's Awards

What do you guys think?

Rigel

Rigel

Someone

• 114 posts

User's Awards

Something doesn't look right... It might be that the curve at the front of the fuselage looks like it was just slapped on. If I were you, I'd leave the front curve off and just have the curve at the tail, which I'd also line up with the leading edge of the vertical stabiliser. Also also, maybe get rid of the maple leaf on the engine and try and incorporate it on the tail, as it might add a darker shade of red to give the bright red some depth. This is just what I'd do, you don't have to do any of what I just suggested if you don't want to...

E.B Aviation

E.B Aviation

AE's Pencil Artist

• 95 posts

User's Awards

Ok I am getting used to making liveries and using photoshop so I'll use your suggestion

bchan

bchan

asian potato

• 30 posts

Besides the... horrid design, I suggest a basic understanding of how these templates work as well. The maple leaf on the engine should be above the engine layer. Back to the design itself. Please take into consideration real world examples of airlines. You wouldn't see something like this coming from a Canadian carrier. As well, Canadian North is an already existing airline.

PBdtbMs.png

Rigel

Rigel

Someone

• 114 posts

User's Awards

Besides the... horrid design, I suggest a basic understanding of how these templates work as well. The maple leaf on the engine should be above the engine layer. Back to the design itself. Please take into consideration real world examples of airlines. You wouldn't see something like this coming from a Canadian carrier. As well, Canadian North is an already existing airline.

He's changed the design now. Check the gallery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users