Next Scheduled Reset

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

sq_a380

sq_a380

AE Luver

• 409 posts
Yeah I joined too late this round and all the SIN-??? short haul routes were hogged up and I coudn't get my loadfactor above 60%.

fatcow

fatcow

• 283 posts

Yeah I joined too late this round and all the SIN-??? short haul routes were hogged up and I coudn't get my loadfactor above 60%.

Hi..are you Singaporean?
Nice to meet you. I am from HKG and we will in similar situation. As you know, HKG and SIN are similar cities.
Posted Image
Top 20 Airlines in the World

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
lol..similar as in they are both sprawling asian metropolises...but very beautiful nonetheless (I mean by architecture).

And yeah...sq...that happens to many people, like myself last round. Hopefully I'll be doing much better next round.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

737Capt

737Capt

• 19 posts
Well I managed to break the top 50 this round. Not too bad I think since it's my first time playing. Looking to break top 25 next round.

Is the exact start of the next round going to be a secret or will it be announced in advance?
Posted Image

aerospaceair

aerospaceair

• 127 posts
Wow, I thought that I would have it easier obtaining SEA next round after nobody challenged me taking SEA until like year 5 this round. Good thing I have other cities I plan on taking.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

I think that Torque lives in the UK (could be wrong though) so I doubt he will want to get up early specially to re-set it. However, could we have a couple of days paused? I thought that this worked really well in the January re-set.

I think pausing it will help no one. I prefer the game to start straight away once everything has been reset and ready to roll. It tends to spread the volume of people across the initial few days and we wont have a mad dash.

Anyways, i think torque will let us know how much he will need to reset everything. So, lets just sit patiently and wait. ;)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts

Wow, I thought that I would have it easier obtaining SEA next round after nobody challenged me taking SEA until like year 5 this round. Good thing I have other cities I plan on taking.

Lol..you still basically have no competition...im at 2nd place and thats just from a bunch of reroutes. But I think I'll leave SEA alone..for others to conquer. But in real life, I love that city dearly.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空

whowey

whowey

• 260 posts

Lol..you still basically have no competition...im at 2nd place and thats just from a bunch of reroutes. But I think I'll leave SEA alone..for others to conquer. But in real life, I love that city dearly.

Great city. The approach from the east has some great sights. But they really need to do something with Sea-Tac. It is one of the most boring airports I have ever been in.
Posted ImageMember of the Posted Image ID: 11893
Owned: A bunch of aircraft

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Oh goodness...dont get me started on flying NRT-SEA...it is the most beautiful flight....first a spectacular sunrise at 38k feet, and then as you descend, white snow capped mountains surround you as you land into SeaTac...the most picturesque way to fly. Screw AVOD...shame SeaTac aint as nice as the ground around it. Yeah I agree...seattle international doesn't have much to speak for its name....its antiquated beyond belief.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

HADC10

HADC10

• 273 posts
Ahh, the only approach better than SEA is ANC from the south in the morning. Descend through cloud layers in the blue haze at dawn, pass by 3,000 mountains right 20 minutes from the airport, do a 180 over the inlet, fly towards the mountains and land in the MD-11 capital of the world.
Posted Image
ID 724
The North Country's Premier Airline
Proud Member of 3RA-North America Regional Coordinator
Offering over 100 flights a day to SEA, ANC, YYC, DEL, DEN, YEG, HND, HNL, KIX, LAS, LAX, MSP, PEK, CDG, PHX, PDX, RNO, SLC, SAN, SFO,TUS, YVR, and IAD
Click here for a no-fail AE strategy guide
Posted Image
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Keep the topic of conversation on topic or we know what happens ;)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
It is on topic...you just haven't landed in SEA before ;)
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
  • WLM ID:cheesyli@hotmail.com

Keep the topic of conversation on topic or we know what happens ;)

Of course we do....we get even more off topic :D
Posted Image
Gizme Airways International, 2536

Posted Image
May the spirit of 3RA live on

HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

aznchong91

aznchong91

• 12 posts
it's august 5th now... and it's already February of Year 10. ;) Where's the reset??? :puzzled: :D

sq_a380

sq_a380

AE Luver

• 409 posts
In Singapore its 11.30am on 5th Aug now so if Torque is in UK, its probably 3.30am for him!

fatcow

fatcow

• 283 posts
In Hong Kong, its also 11:30 am on 5th aug now. We people in Asia and America shall wait for TQ to wake up....
Posted Image
Top 20 Airlines in the World

heinkel

heinkel

A Star Alliance Member

• 46 posts

User's Awards

The time in my city is 11:30 AM, and in UK is 4:30. If TW isn't a heavy sleeper, we must wait for at least 2 hour... ;)

HADC10

HADC10

• 273 posts
Nope, it's 8:43 PM on the 4th here, and TW might be basing the time on midnight in LA, where I think he lives. If so, please don't, because I don't want to start this at 11
Posted Image
ID 724
The North Country's Premier Airline
Proud Member of 3RA-North America Regional Coordinator
Offering over 100 flights a day to SEA, ANC, YYC, DEL, DEN, YEG, HND, HNL, KIX, LAS, LAX, MSP, PEK, CDG, PHX, PDX, RNO, SLC, SAN, SFO,TUS, YVR, and IAD
Click here for a no-fail AE strategy guide
Posted Image
Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

Nope, it's 8:43 PM on the 4th here, and TW might be basing the time on midnight in LA, where I think he lives. If so, please don't, because I don't want to start this at 11

Damn, that's a lot of if's but's or maybe's ;)

The last reset was on Monday 17th April at 18:00 BST. Torque lives in the UK so it will be at a time that suits him best. There is absolutely no point in guessing.

Chill out, relax , enjoy life!
Posted Image

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
  • WLM ID:cheesyli@hotmail.com
18:00 BST......that' 2:00am here ;) I refuse to wake up at 2am for a game!

*sets alarm clock to 1:55 am*

*stares around innocently*

What? :D
Posted Image
Gizme Airways International, 2536

Posted Image
May the spirit of 3RA live on

HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users