the r0 world is difficult?

R0

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

WolfLe

WolfLe

AE Player

• 27 posts

The planes of the r0 world have little capacity. I was wondering if this world is too difficult?

Gigaton

Gigaton

Not New Member

• 12 posts

User's Awards

4    5         

If it's too difficult then play another world.  

WolfLe

WolfLe

AE Player

• 27 posts

If it's too difficult then play another world.  

i know and because i wanted to try to play in it but the planes have little capacity and i don't know how i could make money

Aviator48

Aviator48

Empire Airliner

• 239 posts

User's Awards

3    2   
I don’t know if you’re talking about R-Delta, but I would suggest taking each plane and trying to fill demand on only 1-2 large routes instead of overextending and paying more. You need to gain a financial foothold before you can obtain larger planes. Moreover, feel free to change the configuration of the plane “Configure Cabin Layout” if you’d like. If you need additional help you can always check the “new players and questions” forum for more guides.

AE is the best.

SicS89qs.jpg

jetstream/globe

sfkORg2.jpg

WolfLe

WolfLe

AE Player

• 27 posts

I don’t know if you’re talking about R-Delta, but I would suggest taking each plane and trying to fill demand on only 1-2 large routes instead of overextending and paying more. You need to gain a financial foothold before you can obtain larger planes. Moreover, feel free to change the configuration of the plane “Configure Cabin Layout” if you’d like. If you need additional help you can always check the “new players and questions” forum for more guides.

Thanks

K Gridiron

K Gridiron

AE Addict To-Be

• 18 posts

User's Awards

R0 World just reset while I was playing at 20:46 Pacific time.  I started Accord airways in the middle of 1950 and finished #26 overall and was one of the top airlines in reputation.  While this world is difficult, you can do well and even compete against spammers. 

Bradimir

Bradimir

Missing?

• 715 posts

User's Awards

All of AE's gameworlds are the same in terms of difficulty, they are not designed to be different. However, some require more labor than others. If you are having trouble with R0, one of the faster worlds, then try one of the slower ones which should require less attention per day. 

unknown.pngEstablished Oct. 2012

#GOSTROS

C4T4R!N4

C4T4R!N4

Brazilian completely crazy about airplanes

• 56 posts
A good way to start e. Take 2 loans and buy 19 Douglas DC6
From then on create routes as you have more money buy more dc-6

Sith Lord Ssempa

Sith Lord Ssempa

AE Player

• 28 posts

User's Awards

I think all of the worlds can be easy and all of them can be hard. For example, starting an airline in a large or medium-sized country with 50+ seat planes is generally quite simple, whereas an airline in small pacific country is a lot harder, especially if you have to find profitable planes in the less than 50 category. 

gvgch

gvgch

Someone on AE

• 202 posts

Spam a320s like every real world airline. ez

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users