Photo

Greek Liveries

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ollywhxte

ollywhxte

AE Addict To-Be

• 21 posts

Attached File  Merokinokos A320-200.png   141.06KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Merkinokos A320-200 Blue.jpg   28.38KB   0 downloads

I attempted a livery for a fictional Greek Low-Cost airline and feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

JustAnAirbus

JustAnAirbus

Give me Airbus and take my life

• 22 posts

I belive that first of all you should scrap the gry version. As well as the mask. If you want a mask use the one in Atsuk0's new template. Secodnly, only Greeks would understad the slogan and despite my Greek origin I don't understand the name. Also, the logo should be replaced with something slicker like a god icon. Same goes for the winglet. Last but not least, remove the labyrinth.

JustAnAirbus

JustAnAirbus

• 22 posts

I believe that first of all you should scrap the gry version. As well as the mask. If you want a mask use the one in Atsuk0's new template. Secodnly, only Greeks would understad the slogan and despite my Greek origin I don't understand the name. Also, the logo should be replaced with something slicker like a god icon. Same goes for the winglet. Last but not least, remove the labyrinth.

JustAnAirbus

JustAnAirbus

• 22 posts

Sorry for the double message.

ollywhxte

ollywhxte

AE Addict To-Be

• 21 posts

I believe that first of all you should scrap the gry version. As well as the mask. If you want a mask use the one in Atsuk0's new template. Secodnly, only Greeks would understad the slogan and despite my Greek origin I don't understand the name. Also, the logo should be replaced with something slicker like a god icon. Same goes for the winglet. Last but not least, remove the labyrinth.

Thanks for the feedback, really helpful! :) Do you know what else I could use instead of the Labyrinth?

JustAnAirbus

JustAnAirbus

• 22 posts

Thanks for the feedback, really helpful! :) Do you know what else I could use instead of the Labyrinth?

A god icon.

max.

max.

hi

• 20 posts

Isn't it hard to have a god icon

image0.png?width=1026&height=171

ginervra the 737 MAX 8

ginervra the 737 MAX 8

Civilized Civilian

• 243 posts

BlueSky.jpg
BlueSky Airlines Group is dedicated to connecting the Middle East and the Balkan States using our several subsidiaries with all 737 MAX 8 fleets. 

QR_EK_EY

QR_EK_EY

The Middle Eastern/Persian

• 6 posts

I really like this, even though I don't know what the name means.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users