Livery Request - Royal Arabian

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

daMan_32

daMan_32

• 7 posts

Royal Arabian is the premier airline of the Kingdom of Bahrain

We fly the A320, MD-80's, and 767's

I'd love to see someone's take on the 767 with a modern design. 

I don't really have any specific colors but if you wanted to you could use blue? Just nothing outrageous like yellow.

We fly from Bahrain Airport to All continents except South America (expanding in 2000's). We are currently in 1994 in the gameworld. 

Hope this helps.. best of luck!

M31MK

M31MK

A300 Lover

• 87 posts

Hope this works! If you want any changes, just reply. Do you want me to make a logo?

Attached Files

daMan_32

daMan_32

• 7 posts

Hope this works! If you want any changes, just reply. Do you want me to make a logo?

This looks really neat! I was wondering you could make the words a bit bigger kind of like how emirates does on their planes. Also i think it would be cool if the crown was in gold. Sure I'd appreciate if you could make a logo for me! 

Wow honestly I haven't ever gotten any replies to previous livery requests before and this looks so good.

M31MK

M31MK

A300 Lover

• 87 posts

Changed up the livery and logo. I got rid of the light blue, as it really didn't work with the gold. If you want any more changes just ask!

Attached Files

daMan_32

daMan_32

• 7 posts

Changed up the livery and logo. I got rid of the light blue, as it really didn't work with the gold. If you want any more changes just ask!

Perfect... I like this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users