Photo

What if all airlines on AE existed?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Wagyu

Wagyu

Cpt Wagyu

• 42 posts

I have always wondered... There are so many airlines on Airline Empires that are pure quality that they deserve to be real airlines. What would you do if your airline on AE became a reality?

Guest_potogoto1_*

Guest_potogoto1_*
  • Guests

Considering I take pride in making my airline customer and staff oriented (most of the time), i'd be the happiest person in the world =).

Bradimir

Bradimir

Missing?

• 715 posts

User's Awards

There would be way too many airlines in the world.

unknown.pngEstablished Oct. 2012

#GOSTROS

RubberDuckGaming

RubberDuckGaming

Duck

• 396 posts

User's Awards

They’d probably all go bankrupt due to competition.

6DAF18E9-01AB-4C75-BA89-CF609AFA4A8D.jpeg

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

They’d probably all go bankrupt due to competition.

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Oh man, I'd love to see Vanguard, Heartland, and Crimson fly one day. Perhaps it would work if the AE airlines replaced pre-existing airlines like Hanseatic would replace Lufthansa and Crimson would replace Delta so on and so forth...

...and SAPSA would replace TAP Air Portugal.

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

SAPSA and/or Air Portugal

The rivalry of the two airlines begins.

Wagyu

Wagyu

Cpt Wagyu

• 42 posts

Well I personally would love to see Air Scotland. Its my favourite airline on the gallery! Well done AJB!!

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   
As it matures, I aim to bring SAPSA into the ranks of the most prestigious airline brands in the AE community. Same with Air Lorosa'e and Macau Airways.

G.J.

G.J.

• 1,462 posts

Well, it depends under which conditions they exist. If they existed along side the real airlines, they'd be forced to merge or collapse very quickly.

If you're taking about an alternate universe where it's only the AE brands that "deserve" to exist, there'd be a disproportionately high number of North American and European carriers and not enough African or Asian airlines, so while brands in the Western Hemisphere merge, new ones would sprout up in Asia and Africa to fill the voids there. 

It'd be really interesting to see how it'd all play out!!

Venture Co-Owner | Aloft Staff | Ex-Polaris Member | Unitedwings Co-Owner | Dynasty World Alliance Member

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Well, it depends under which conditions they exist. If they existed along side the real airlines, they'd be forced to merge or collapse very quickly.

If you're taking about an alternate universe where it's only the AE brands that "deserve" to exist, there'd be a disproportionately high number of North American and European carriers and not enough African or Asian airlines, so while brands in the Western Hemisphere merge, new ones would sprout up in Asia and Africa to fill the voids there.

It'd be really interesting to see how it'd all play out!!

AE is also critically short on airlines from South America, don't forget.

Wiseman

Wiseman

trash

• 31 posts
Even if AE airlines replaced pre existing airlines, some AE airlines would have to change their fleets if they want to stay profitable in the real world. Many airlines on AE operate large fuel eating aircraft like the 747-8i and A380.

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Even if AE airlines replaced pre existing airlines, some AE airlines would have to change their fleets if they want to stay profitable in the real world. Many airlines on AE operate large fuel eating aircraft like the 747-8i and A380.

And many real world airlines are now retiring the A380. The 747-8I hasn't been very popular either.

DeltaIVSSBN

DeltaIVSSBN

Project 667BDRM

• 213 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

And then there's all the spamlines...

bangkokairways

bangkokairways

#volandoconbinter

• 51 posts

get so bankrupt probably

Favourite aircraft: ATR (both the 42 & 72)
Favourite airline: Binter Canarias
Local airport: Tenerife Norte

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users