Photo

Why does my airline that is in any world but "Sandbox" Go in the negative and I cant fix it

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sub to TofyMaster YT

Sub to TofyMaster YT

• 6 posts

I make an airline in maybe O2 or R2 And I leave it over night with around 240,000 DOP and I wake up and I am in about 10,000,000 Debt. How do I Fix this?

Sub to TofyMaster YT

Sub to TofyMaster YT

• 6 posts

240,000$ and 10,000,000$

vodkaonfire

vodkaonfire

• 1 posts

The reason is, unfortunately, quite simple once you get the hang of it. Your DOP shows just the money your planes make, minus the costs associated with the daily flights (runway fees, fuel etc.). Your Gate leasing and aircraft leasing costs are not part of this though, and are (I believe) paid on the 1st and 16th day of the month. So to turn a profit you need to make sure that you make enough money every 14 days to actually pay the gate and aircraft leasing through the DOP. With a single aircraft and a GOOD destination it should be possible to make significantly more than 240,000$ of daily profits. If at all possible, try going for the longest GOOD route you can get with your starter aircraft - that will allow you to charge more, and in turn make more money as well.

conflictwithin

conflictwithin

Bearer of Destruction

• 29 posts

User's Awards

7    2      

One thing to do is start with smaller airports they have lower costs to operate in and out of of. Wait to go into the bigger higher cost airports until you have more scale. This also help in that you’ll have less competition so your price won’t be undercut causing your load factor to drop on your first few routes. 

Sub to TofyMaster YT

Sub to TofyMaster YT

• 6 posts

Ok Thanks Alot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users