Photo

One way problems

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

HADC10

HADC10

• 273 posts
I have a one way route between SEA and HND, operated by a 747-400. Every day, game time, I have to fix the route as the expense to operate switches to round trip costs, and I have to close and restart the route. It isn't critical, but help would be nice.
Posted Image
ID 724
The North Country's Premier Airline
Proud Member of 3RA-North America Regional Coordinator
Offering over 100 flights a day to SEA, ANC, YYC, DEL, DEN, YEG, HND, HNL, KIX, LAS, LAX, MSP, PEK, CDG, PHX, PDX, RNO, SLC, SAN, SFO,TUS, YVR, and IAD
Click here for a no-fail AE strategy guide
Posted Image
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Dont expect it to be fixed.

This issue is common knowledge and just deal with it the best u can. In an ideal scenario, we shouldnt be having to fixing it everyday, but hopefully the one-way problem gets fixed in v3, which torque is working on.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

mario66

mario66

• 22 posts
That would explain this then, what a pain! Why are my other one way routes okay?
Georgian Express
ID# 3214

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

That would explain this then, what a pain! Why are my other one way routes okay?

One-ways routes only get affected once competition arises on the route. Then, all hell breaks lose, as we already see with fellow competitors in AE.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

sawilson1971

sawilson1971

• 133 posts
I think I have a similar problem. A one way route works well for a few game days. Then inexplicably the aircraft defaults to 100% load factor and opertes at a loss of $36k.

I have tried closing the route and re-opening but to no avail.

Regards

Steve
Brokering in sim1

User ID 9729

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users