From AE Arabic Design Contest 2018 & 2019
- "Brand portfolio" entails a logo and livery at minimum.
- Participants may submit a single entry each.
- Entries must follow a Low Cost Carrier (LCC) design, concept, business model ... etc.
- Total submissions cannot exceed two per unique base of operations e.g. no more than two airlines based in Egypt, or no more than two airlines based in Cairo on a first come basis. Discretion is reserved over which rule applies. Subject to exception and appeal.
- Logo and/or Livery must contain Arabic titles.
- Airline submissions must be based in the Arab World (see map); Israeli designs will not be considered.
- The re-submission of LCC entries from previous Arabic Design Contests will be allowed, subject to the following:
[a]. Design has sufficiently changed and/or improved [b]. Design was not a Top 3/ Runners Up entry (Nakheel, Alqamar).
- Entries must be submitted on a post on this thread exclusively and following the following format:
[a]. Include at the top of your post: "[Airline Name][Base City][Airport IATA]", e.g. "Air Arabia | Jeddah, JED"; [b]. Disable your signature by unchecking "enable signature?" on your post's full editor mode to keep this thread clean.
Entries may be edited, added upon, or withdrawn any time before the submission deadline with no consequence to its consideration in the contest, only finalized entries will be considered past the submission deadline
- Entries will be considered official entries after providing all required details and being recorded on this document. Designs sent through PM or Discord will not be considered.
- Name and overall brand design must be as original as possible.
- You may submit entries made from scratch or ones previously prepared, so long as they follow all the rules and guidelines.
- Submit only modern airline designs (~2010s–). Exclusively historical entries will not be considered. Brand timelines/evolutions may be considered if a modern livery is included as well.
- Written descriptions, explanations, or histories are not required but will be considered.
Originality & Inspiration 5pts| Realism & Accuracy 5pts
Design 5pts | Cohesiveness 5pts
Arabic Elements 5pts. | Fonts & Font Pairing 5pts.