Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:13 PM
Posted 22 October 2019 - 09:30 AM
Im new and I just don't know how to keep a working airline.
You don't have one. There's your first problem.
Posted 22 October 2019 - 11:34 AM
I have some tips.
When you start out your airline:
- Always strive for the most profit. This can come in multiple ways
- Lower pay and staff reserves
- Have as little different aircraft in your fleet as possible when you start out (maintenance is expensive)
- Make sure you don't have too many gates or any unused, which can lead to lost money
- If you spread yourself too thin, at some airports where the gate cost is expensive, if you don't have enough services, you can actually lose money even though the flights show profits
- NEVER let your aircraft have more than 20-30 hours free. With the exception of longhaul aircraft.
Also, when thinking about what continent or country to start in, i would keep this in mind. This is from my experience with competition
- Australia/Oceania ( Relatively Easy)
- South Asia (Easy-Medium)
- Central/East Asia (Medium-Hard depending on country and routes)
- West Asia/Middle (Easy - Hard depending on country)
- Africa (Relatively Easy, but countries can't really support more than 1 airline each due to passenger demand)
- Europe (Pretty easy, but look out for spamliners and stay away from really popular routes, EU Openskies makes this easy)
- North America (Hard. Competition is hard, and unless you're experienced, you can get undercut by more experienced players and spamliners)
- South America (Easy. Some countries such as brasil can handle more than one airline, but smaller countries can't)
Hope this helps
Posted 22 October 2019 - 01:13 PM
My guide is start in a country with big market i.e. US, China, Russia etc. (Although I don't recommend the US because of the competition). Pick a relatively small airport to start (because the lower gate fees, such as Novosibirsk in Russia) and then enter bigger airports.
Posted 23 October 2019 - 03:44 PM
Thread is getting locked due to the constant barrage of spammers.
If you need any further help, i would suggest start a new thread with a different title. Thanks.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users