Photo

HELP

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

boomchicka

boomchicka

AE-addict

• 60 posts

Ive started in Kunming in r0. I want to know if i should take out bonds. I have scam ifs installed

I GOT THIRD ONCE REEEEEEEE DIDNT GET MY AWARD REEEEEEEE

WEGigabyteWeiXiao

WEGigabyteWeiXiao

AE Player

• 27 posts

Take some of them will be good, and my tip is to take them slightly before 1st and 16th day of each month (because these days are days for gate leasing payments etc. so you may be having negative balance after 1st/16th day, which makes default possible.) and make sure you can pay them back. I don't think the game will really shut down your airline if you get 6 consecutive warnings because I did that a couple of months ago and nothing happened.

Btw I'm possibly your greatest competitor, as I'm Air China in r0. If you want to join Star Alliance you're more than welcomed.

WEGigabyteWeiXiao

WEGigabyteWeiXiao

AE Player

• 27 posts

And actually joining such a competitive market like China in 1955 is slightly late in a world like r0... But you can still do a lot of things though

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

Looks like you've only just started. Give it time. it can take a little while to build up speed in the early days of R0. But I've won there many times, so my tip: stay a way from Bonds. You can get by without them, all you need is a little patience. Let me know if you need specific help.

v35n

v35n

Hi

• 224 posts

User's Awards

Great. Bonds are awesome you should totally get it (and it will hinder your growth in the long run severely)

adityapratama

adityapratama

Indonesian Sub-Forum Moderator

• 1,067 posts

Take some of them will be good, and my tip is to take them slightly before 1st and 16th day of each month (because these days are days for gate leasing payments etc. so you may be having negative balance after 1st/16th day, which makes default possible.) and make sure you can pay them back. I don't think the game will really shut down your airline if you get 6 consecutive warnings because I did that a couple of months ago and nothing happened.

Btw I'm possibly your greatest competitor, as I'm Air China in r0. If you want to join Star Alliance you're more than welcomed.

I have sent a request to join Star Alliance a few days ago but no one reply me :(

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users