Photo

aircraft crashes

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

• 5 posts

In the real world a certain portion of all aircraft crash it would be great if we could integrate this into the game

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

no don't

noah1964

noah1964

• 7 posts

User's Awards

Hell to the no

v35n

v35n

Hi

• 224 posts

User's Awards

Don’t. Thanks.

DET

DET

Resident Detroiter

• 226 posts

can you don't?

Kanos812

Kanos812

CEO - Kanos Group Aviation Co.

• 15 posts

User's Awards

Decent Idea,

I think there should be a risk factor shown in making new routes, affected by the region (whether there is extreme weather or military unrest) and the airline (whether it invests money towards safety or not). Also, I think that you should be able to be able to slightly change the route to avoid some countries (e.g. if you were MH17 Mk. 2 go around the Donetsk area instead of flying over a warzone). There could also be a random pick every month/year or so of a random airline to have one of their planes damaged or destroyed, which is slightly influenced by the expense of safety. This also introduces the prospect of insurance for planes and passengers and makes the game more interesting.

I realize this would make the game a bit trekky as well, so this could be a feature of realistic worlds only or a scaled down version could be in the other worlds. 

Cheers

New Signature
Updated KAG Logo

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

Decent Idea,

I think there should be a risk factor shown in making new routes, affected by the region (whether there is extreme weather or military unrest) and the airline (whether it invests money towards safety or not). Also, I think that you should be able to be able to slightly change the route to avoid some countries (e.g. if you were MH17 Mk. 2 go around the Donetsk area instead of flying over a warzone). There could also be a random pick every month/year or so of a random airline to have one of their planes damaged or destroyed, which is slightly influenced by the expense of safety. This also introduces the prospect of insurance for planes and passengers and makes the game more interesting.

I realize this would make the game a bit trekky as well, so this could be a feature of realistic worlds only or a scaled down version could be in the other worlds. 

Cheers

I think this will be add on AE4 most likely

WAZZ

WAZZ

Fan of being inactive

• 298 posts
  • Skype Name:wazzupyoshi

User's Awards

In the real world a certain portion of all aircraft crash it would be great if we could integrate this into the game

eh why not. Would punish spamlining a little bit so I'm giving this my approval.

Best thing to do would probably run an RNG, and if the number is equal to or less than the rate of the aircraft flying over the chance of an airline crash happening (let's just say about 1 in a million), then the plane crashes.

Discord: Farko#3900 lolbanned

Kanos812

Kanos812

CEO - Kanos Group Aviation Co.

• 15 posts

User's Awards

Would punish spamlining a little bit so I'm giving this my approval.

Same here. This might even discourage spamlining slightly

New Signature
Updated KAG Logo

SUJETO

SUJETO

Proud Virtual Airliner since 1989

• 295 posts

User's Awards

4    2      

Yes is a real happening.

And could have negative impact in AE like reputation reduction and other type of difficulties. should be interesting.

____________________EEEn_____________________:oS;
_____________________EEEE:__:-_____-lcneEg+.*EE--
_____________________*EEOEOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-oOEV
____________:;;--+++-oEEOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
__.:::::::.______::::__*CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEglCS
_.:-+++++++oEECgr**ll*VEECCJJogOEEE::EE__:E
____________;nEE:_______+*El+E-.

Carlos "SUJETO" Vargas Sánchez.

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Yes is a real happening.

tenor.gif?itemid=5126854

On another note, it's been discussed many times that it will not be implemented for a large number of reasons.

If you want realism...https://airsim.world/is your place.

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users