Photo

several questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

djf1957

djf1957

• 2 posts

hi, i have been trying to understand this game for about a month now and i am still going in circles, i have tried different ways to create routes and always close them again because i can not figure them out, for one thing, when i lease a few aircraft when i try to schedule them i cant tell which one are which, when i try to add flights how do i know which ones i have already scheduled and which ones i have not, then when i create a route and try to add flights and the load factor is too low i know how to close flights but i dont want to do that, what i would like to do is figure out how to change ticket prices but i dont know where to find that, can someone please help me understand this and thank you in advance

David

yorchi

yorchi

AE Player

• 43 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

i have tried different ways to create routes and always close them again because i can not figure them out

The way I make new routes is by using the "browse airports" tab under "Gates" in the left menu.

when i lease a few aircraft when i try to schedule them i cant tell which one are which

When you lease aircraft from the used market, the aircraft has a unique ID number, as well as it has its model name stated.

This is also displayed in the list of airplanes leased and owned by your airline. This list is can be viewed when you click the "aircraft" tab in the left menu.

when i try to add flights how do i know which ones i have already scheduled and which ones i have not

Each week, each aircraft in your fleet can fly 140 hours total. In the "aircraft" tab you can see for each aircraft how many hours it has available for flights for the week under "hours available"

To see which routes the particular airplane is flying and how many times a week, click on the "details" button under "actions" to the right:

You can also see how many hours a particular plane has available on the route details/management page by clicking the "add flights" tab. As before, a plane with less than 140 hours available is already scheduled for other flights aswell, but still has hours available to fly other routes. Planes without enough hours available, not flying between the two airports on other scheduled flights, not enough range or too long take off rolls compared to the runways at the airports on the route will not be shown on this tab.

After adding flights to a route you can see the flight statistics by clicking on the "flight list" tab. Among other things you can see which particular plane is flying a specific flight.

when i create a route and try to add flights and the load factor is too low i know how to close flights but i dont want to do that, what i would like to do is figure out how to change ticket prices but i dont know where to find that

If your loadfactor is too low, you supplying more flights for the route than there is demand for. This can either be because you simply have scheduled too many flights for the route, which means you have to close some flights on the route in order to improve loadfactor and profitability. Oversupply can also happen if you supply seats on routes with other competitors. In order to improve the loadfactor in this case, the easiest way is to change the ticket price which can be done while adding flights on the right of the screen.

All you have to do is enter the ticket prices for each of the seat classes and press add flights when you also have selected some airplanes to fly the route while on the "add flights" tab. If you already have added flights and want to change the ticket prices later on you can do this on the "market research" tab of the route in the big blue box. In order to change the ticket prices enter the new ticket prices and press save. In order to view your competitors' ticket prices in order to undercut them, press the competition tab.

I hope this answers your questions. If not just reply and I will try to help you out.

v35n

v35n

Hi

• 224 posts

User's Awards

Ok umm there are a few guides on YouTube and let’s plays (which are rather bad) but it will teach you how to play the game. Some rally basic stuff:
Aircraft—> view all your aircraft and hours available
Routes—> view all your routes
Order aircraft—> buy/lease aircraft (I’d recommend leasing then buying once you have 50mil+ daily profit)
Used aircraft market—> just extra use it if you have a lot of time
Open route—> just use it if you have a specific route you want
Browse airports—> you can’t think of any airport you just go here and search btw the search airport function is broken you have to use the selection bar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users