f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

"Every time a Government has somehow won an un-winnable election, they've always lost the next one." (ABC News 25/05/19).

When you go into an election based on lies ("The economy is strong") & tense-twisting hijacking of the English language ("We brought the budget back into surplus next year"), then I guess there's not much of a foundation.

For the record, I'm in no way a rusted-on Labor supporter, nor was ever a fan of the thought of Shorten being PM. In my view, he's got way too much blood on his hands to be given that job. If you're familiar with the Biblical story of King David trying to build the Temple, you'll notice an uncanny parallel there.

I think it was brave, & showed loyalty to Turnbull, that ScoMo stepped into the void & saved us from Dutton. Although I think a Dutton (+ Abbott)  Vs Shorten election would have had a very different result.

So in the grand scheme of things, a scheme our Pentecostal PM knows is bigger than himself, perhaps ScoMo has been rewarded for his loyalty whilst steering us away from a sliding door that was never meant to be. But once all those back-stabbing ministers who were put into an induced coma during the campaign wake up, & the opposition somehow re-invents themselves, it's going to be very interesting to see what happens over the next 3 years.

I don't think what we're seeing here is what happens "when you give everyone a go". Democracy is an illusion. The script of what we're seeing here was written before the beginning of time itself.

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

"Every time a Government has somehow won an un-winnable election, they've always lost the next one." (ABC News 25/05/19).

When you go into an election based on lies ("The economy is strong") & tense-twisting hijacking of the English language ("We brought the budget back into surplus next year"), then I guess there's not much of a foundation.

For the record, I'm in no way a rusted-on Labor supporter, nor was ever a fan of the thought of Shorten being PM. In my view, he's got way too much blood on his hands to be given that job. If you're familiar with the Biblical story of King David trying to build the Temple, you'll notice an uncanny parallel there.

I think it was brave, & showed loyalty to Turnbull, that ScoMo stepped into the void & saved us from Dutton. Although I think a Dutton (+ Abbott)  Vs Shorten election would have had a very different result.

So in the grand scheme of things, a scheme our Pentecostal PM knows is bigger than himself, perhaps ScoMo has been rewarded for his loyalty whilst steering us away from a sliding door that was never meant to be. But once all those back-stabbing ministers who were put into an induced coma during the campaign wake up, & the opposition somehow re-invents themselves, it's going to be very interesting to see what happens over the next 3 years.

I don't think what we're seeing here is what happens "when you give everyone a go". Democracy is an illusion. The script of what we're seeing here was written before the beginning of time itself.

look m8 we're just saying how good is Australia, thats all

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

look m8 we're just saying how good is Australia, thats all

On that we agree!