Photo

How do I avoid Bankruptcy? (The Future of Sun Country Airlines in world R2)

R2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Vanilla_1c3

Vanilla_1c3

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts

I just started a new airline. It's my third. The other two went bankrupt within the week. How do i avoid sun country airlines meeting the same fate?

Things:

Someone said bonds were a good idea. I took two.

I just leased two 737-200s to expand

I only have 1 route which i operate at full capacity on: Minneapolis St-Paul to Las Vegas/McCarran

Based in Minneapolis

Attached Files

GBO

GBO

AE Addict To-Be

• 23 posts
Personally I wouldn’t take a bond out, when I start an airline I try to use the aircraft on as many possible routes, I also try and find routes which aren’t been flown by anybody else. When you first start in the game world you get to select an aircraft, I would normally pick one such as the 737 if it is still in production (if possible) and I would order it straight away before doing anything else. If you need anymore help or if I wasn’t much help please just let me know

GBO

GBO

AE Addict To-Be

• 23 posts
I forgot to mention that it is not uncommon to make a loss early on in the game, and also stick to only 1 aircraft fleet when you are just starting up as each aircraft type will put an extra cost on top

747Flyer

747Flyer

Not Moderator For Airline Empire

• 67 posts

Add me in, I can help. 75700

danieldarianaisb

danieldarianaisb

Focusrite CEO

• 59 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

First set all the salaries to 7 (the minimum). Also set the reserves to 0%.

Operate only one type of aircraft.

Create a In Flight Service with all the things the lowest quality and highest price. You make extra money.

Lease all aircraft.

Extend lease term to get a lower rate per month (especially if you're desperate)

Vanilla_1c3

Vanilla_1c3

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts

Sun Country Airlines has stabilized and is now in the green. Thanks for everybody's help.

Also 747Flyer, you just named your airline Sun Country, based it in the same place as mine, and took one of my routes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users