New Logo Please

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Hey you guys....I was just wonderin...could I get a new logo and/or signature for my airline? The one I use for both you can see in my sig...i just want it totally revvamped with more color and style (I could only make my logo from Microsoft Paint and Picture It 9) and hopefully the japanese wont sue me... oh and i dont want to waste anyone's time except for maybe like 10 mins max in doing this. Thanks to all who help!....perhaps I'll be able to arrange a prize of some sort...lol.....some plane to sell....thats later on....

PS: If you happen to be able to understand Japanese..if you dont mind putting in 全日空 or
ぜんにっくう since that is the japanese pronunciation of ANA that would be great. Thanks!
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
Here's my idea:Posted Image
Proud member of the GoldenSKY Alliance, PM me to join!
Fleet:
3 Beach 1900D
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
British World Airlines-bwa No 3753
Posted Image

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
SWEET! Looks awesome...I'd like to see some of the others and what they have too....ill add that to my sig as soon as my teachers let up on the tests...thanks once again
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空

JDubman

JDubman

• 51 posts
How's this one?

Posted Image
JDubman - CEO, Allure Airways
Posted Image
Fleet
5x Q400
2x A319
8x A330-300
1x A340-600
1x B744ER

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Whoa dude thats sweet too...man and i thought no one would ever reply to this again..thanks! I'll add to my sig for now...we'll see if i add to my actual logo...or i can just change my logo every few weeks to honor all those who have been kind enough to design logos for me
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users