Photo

used market ID Numbers to help stop feeders

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

number1air

number1air

• 38 posts
ok reading the feeder posts it can be suggested that the game looks at some other visiable means for other players to see the suspect feeders more easy.

Type Airline Engines Age Current Value Asking Price Purchase
J-31 XYZ Airline 2 Honeywell TPE331-10 5 $3,327,790 $5,500,000 Purchase

this is what we all see now, but if there was the actual Aircraft Number included in this we can then see if it was just a start-up feeder or an established airline offering the sale. The sales log now is around 2,000 frames, if this number of the ID aircraft was shown in the used market sales as in the quote players watching the used market will notice this as a possible feeder. They say, visiable image stops or reduces fraud = cheating, this simple addition will only assist, Hope you see what I am trying to say?
:airplane

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
There was a suggestion a while ago that said that there should be an "Sales History" log to show possible feeders.

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
  • WLM ID:cheesyli@hotmail.com
You can see the aircraft ID, although it's not shown there.

If you highlight your mouse over the "purchase" link, it'll show on the bottom right of the browser:

http://sim.airlineem...?aircraftid=XXX, where XXX is the aircraft ID number

But I do believe putting it on the table would be a lot better...especially for the "police"
Posted Image
Gizme Airways International, 2536

Posted Image
May the spirit of 3RA live on

HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

TorqueWrench

TorqueWrench

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 446 posts
We already have a cheating log, its just so large that searching it is large. However i've devised a new system to highlight cheaters automatically in V3.
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat.

I saw that show, 50 Things To Do Before You Die. I would have thought the obvious one was "Shout For Help"

Cats have nine lives. Which makes them ideal for experimentation.

Russ

Russ

Junior Birdman

• 161 posts

We already have a cheating log, its just so large that searching it is large. However i've devised a new system to highlight cheaters automatically in V3.

Do you plan to slipstream any of this code into the current round?

I realize that a) design does not mean working code and :) there may be dependencies that force an all or nothing implementation and c) time spent adding features now means time not spent on v3.
Bushey Airlines

A little of this and a little of that.

Member ACE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users