Photo

(Rδ) I need help with FlyUK

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

palmertae

palmertae

• 7 posts

User's Awards

I'm in need of someone running a Fly Group airline that is based in Europe- FlyUK . This airline is establishing to be an all airbus fleet, whenever the MD-83 leases are up.

If you are interested, please reply with you forum ID.

Jonjo757

Jonjo757

Airline Realist

• 13 posts

User's Awards

4    2   

Hello, I have just had a major restructure of my airline and have time on my hands to help out. I have experience running billion dollar airlines. My current airline Air Brabantia operates solely out of Eindhoven (EIN). My ID is 108906

palmertae

palmertae

• 7 posts

User's Awards

Hello, I have just had a major restructure of my airline and have time on my hands to help out. I have experience running billion dollar airlines. My current airline Air Brabantia operates solely out of Eindhoven (EIN). My ID is 108906

I just gave you access. If your airline would like to join the Fly Group alliance please let me know.

SwiftbirdAviation

SwiftbirdAviation

AE Addict To-Be

• 11 posts

Hello, if you are in any more need of help or advice, I would be pleased to lend a hand. I'm currently running the multi-million dollar 'easyJet' airline on R2, so have experience with Europe-based carriers flying an Airbus family. Do let me know. my ID is 109529.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users