- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

FearofFlying

FearofFlying

AE Luver

• 275 posts

How to play:

The image can be of the inside or the outside of any airport in the world, as long as there is something that will make it noticeable to someone who has been there and seen it themselves.

If you are correct, it will be your turn to post a picture for others to guess. If you are certain of your answer, please post a new picture for others to guess along with your answer.

If you just want to random guess on everything, please send me a pm in advance so that I may be ready for when lightning strikes and you get one correct.

An easy one to warm things up-

lCHnpE.jpg

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

http://www.airline-e...ss-the-airport/

forum games getting repetitive? nah

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

That was made by Eastwind, one of my all-time least favorite users.

FearofFlying

FearofFlying

AE Luver

• 275 posts

The name is not the same and the rules are different as well...  but please forgive me for not looking back 2 years before I posted.

BTW are you just trolling or do you wish to play?

Jamesthomeson

Jamesthomeson

Desperate to Fly

• 451 posts
Any airport nut should get this one. I'll let someone else say it though.
t4lPIvQ.jpgUjfJ0sC.png

LATAM

LATAM

The neutral member

• 570 posts

User's Awards

Charles De Gaulle Aiport 

LATAM

post-80164-0-57964300-1517860417.png

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

That was made by Eastwind, one of my all-time least favorite users.

and?

The name is not the same and the rules are different as well...  but please forgive me for not looking back 2 years before I posted.

BTW are you just trolling or do you wish to play?

you could just use the search bar.

and no, i'm not trolling. i'm just saying this topic already exists.

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

and?

I just don't like Eastwind. He is so annoying.

FearofFlying

FearofFlying

AE Luver

• 275 posts

and?

you could just use the search bar.

and no, i'm not trolling. i'm just saying this topic already exists.

Reviving dead threads is bad manners in any forum....  but I actually did look back a few pages fyi... 

And yes, you are most certainly a troll. If my post has sooooo offended your snowflakedness... by all means hit that report button and cry about it there. By posting here in the manner you did, you are asking for a confrontation.... you are interrupting the fun of others for no legitimate reason, and in general, being a stinky troll. How about you do everyone a favor and go crawl back under your bridge while we have a little fun? 

Charles De Gaulle Aiport 

LATAM

This is correct. Your turn :)

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

Reviving dead threads is bad manners in any forum....  but I actually did look back a few pages fyi... 

And yes, you are most certainly a troll. If my post has sooooo offended your snowflakedness... by all means hit that report button and cry about it there. By posting here in the manner you did, you are asking for a confrontation.... you are interrupting the fun of others for no legitimate reason, and in general, being a stinky troll. How about you do everyone a favor and go crawl back under your bridge while we have a little fun? 

oh so i can't say this kind of thread already exists because i'm a troll and if so, then i'm asking for a confrontation. ok. and can't you just act like a normal human being and say "oh okay then (smile emoticon)"? really you need to take everything is said as a confrontation? **** off dude, chill out. i didn't say "booo you ugly stop this topic boooo" **** no i just said "this thread already exists, you could use the search bar" its not a big deal, but to you is a ****ing confrontation oh don't **** me

keep going with your very funny original topic, i don't care, i'm sick of this s***, i'm gonna hang myself tonight

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

You idiots that's clearly Yellowknife Airport

Uncultured swine

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users