• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Pol20017

Pol20017

AE Addict To-Be

• 11 posts

User's Awards

Hi,

I'm playing in R6. And unintentionally i miss-typed and i put 7 instead of 17 in my operations personnel salary now they're very mad, with an attrition rate of 15% and paying them  30, 8 more than the average. What should I do?

markantony9692

markantony9692

AE Player

• 78 posts

Because you put in 7, they are mad - they expect more.

I'm not entirely sure, but as far as I know you'll want to put in the average or more, and wait for the morale to recover.

Also, be aware that many just put 7 in, as it seems that the price to hire 15% of your staff every month is lower than paying higher wages... 

PingPong

PingPong

Dormant and Highly Sarcastic

• 1,206 posts
PUT THIS IN THE ISSUE TRACKER IF YOU THINK IT’S A BUG.
post-80164-0-63668800-1520707454.png
Member, Vice-President, and Website Developer of Universal Alliance

FearofFlying

FearofFlying

AE Luver

• 275 posts

.....What should I do?

Let them eat cake.

Keep it at $7, it is indeed far more profitable to let the peasants quit, there are plenty more farmers where they came from....

Or

Consider them subcontractors, like real life.... if you are hard core role playing is it really that hard to make believe they are being paid from a separate account that receives income between the 24th and the end of the month?  ;)

DWProski

DWProski

AE's (Former) Ambassador to Bosnia

• 403 posts

Let them eat cake.

Keep it at $7, it is indeed far more profitable to let the peasants quit, there are plenty more farmers where they came from....

Or

Consider them subcontractors, like real life.... if you are hard core role playing is it really that hard to make believe they are being paid from a separate account that receives income between the 24th and the end of the month? ;)

You sir have no actual idea how wages and recruting new workers actually works.

image.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AE 3.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users