Photo

Ajax Air News

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
218 replies to this topic

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
yes it will look at mine .. Must add my avatar is linked from my own webspace and not uploaded .And i know a program called Any Image (try-out version available) that can convert almost any image file/size although i'm not 100% sure it will keep the animation but you can give it a try :)

edit - hm i gave it a quick try and this is the result .. Posted Image
so it is possible .although the quality could be better (look at 2nd animation :S) If i have some time left later i will see if i can improve the quality for you

edit 2 HMR ? i see i also lost the closing in here .. while it works on my pc :) i suck at this :)
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

yes it will look at mine .. Must add my avatar is linked from my own webspace and not uploaded .And i know a program called Any Image (try-out version available) that can convert almost any image file/size although i'm not 100% sure it will keep the animation but you can give it a try

edit - hm i gave it a quick try and this is the result .. Posted Image
so it is possible .although the quality could be better (look at 2nd animation) If i have some time left later i will see if i can improve the quality for you

edit 2 HMR ? i see i also lost the closing in here .. while it works on my pc :) i suck at this

Wow :) Now I have a cool avatar!!!

Thank you, yep quality could be better in the second animation, but it looks nice!!! You have a cool avatar too!!! Animation is great and funny :sdrool:

And thank you Travelhouse for the picture!

Girl Power!!! :)

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts
Short Breaking News Ajax Air :airplane

Ajax Air is a fast growing airline, that's for sure...
Ajax Air ordered a new Bombardier Q400, which will be delivered in august. Next month Ajax Air gets a third aircraft, a new Fairchild Dornier 328 will be delivered.

With these 2 airplanes Ajax Air hopes to increase her profit more and more...

Ajax Air is still the greatest airline in New York JFK, and we'll keep that from now on... :)

When we get our new plane, more news will come!!!

Thanks for reading our news :)

Ajax Air

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts
Ajax Air News :airplane

Ajax Air announce today her third aircraft, a new Fairchild Dornier 328 was delivered. We have an order for a Bombardier Q400, which will be delivered in two months.

The Q400's are doing great :) ... Ajax Air has an deal with Bombardier to deliver each month at least 1 Q400, beginning in August.

Ajax Air has spoken with Airbus and Boeing to deliver big aircrafts... Well, at the moment Ajax Air will not consider spending any money to big aircrafts.
"We have lots of reasons why we don't", says the management of Ajax Air.

With our 2 Q400's and 328 Ajax Air is flying from New York JFK to the following destinations:

- Hartfield Springfield (6 times daily)
- Philadelphia (5 times daily)
- Toronto (4 times daily)
- Boston (3 times daily)
- Baltimore (3 times daily)
- Washington National (2 times daily)
- Washington Dulles (2 times daily)
- Albany (2 times daily)
- Detroit (2 times daily)
- Montreal (1 time daily)

!!!Ajax Air will sell her Fairchild Dornier 328 this month. If anybody is interested, let us know! Name your price, and to the one with the highest offer will be sold. Check the AE classified page!!!

Ajax Air, the number one flying from New York JFK :)

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

A difficult day to everyone, now the game is paused. Ajax Air sold her 328 and bought 2 new airplanes:
- Bombardier Q400, which will be delivered in a few months
- Saab 2000 (just on time), which we have next month.

We hope that the game will continue soon, so we can make profit again :)

Ajax Air

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

Some people of the management of Ajax Air are fired, after a new fault... :mad:

When the game was paused, Ajax Air bought many gates for the new arriving airplanes. 4 mln was spent.

When Ajax Air got online, on the second day of august, you will propably guess: two months were gone and so did all the gates.

"That's a real shame to Ajax Air", says "president" of Ajax Air... "We have to learn a lot as new airline in AE, but we haven't learn anything after our first big mess..."

Ajax Air went in red (and still is), after the delivery of the new airplanes. For the second time in a few months we are flying with our new airplanes in the neighbourhood of New York JFK.

Ajax Air announce a new team of professionals, and we hope it won't happen again in the future

Allthough we are doing great, Ajax Air has lost a lot of money, not only the gate costs, but also the prospective profit, we don't have now!!!

Around the 15th day of august we hope to get our airplanes flying from our base New York JFK. :)

Ajax Air

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Some people of the management of Ajax Air are fired, after a new fault... :mad:

When the game was paused, Ajax Air bought many gates for the new arriving airplanes. 4 mln was spent.

When Ajax Air got online, on the second day of august, you will propably guess: two months were gone and so did all the gates.

"That's a real shame to Ajax Air", says "president" of Ajax Air... "We have to learn a lot as new airline in AE, but we haven't learn anything after our first big mess..."

Ajax Air went in red (and still is), after the delivery of the new airplanes. For the second time in a few months we are flying with our new airplanes in the neighbourhood of New York JFK.

Ajax Air announce a new team of professionals, and we hope it won't happen again in the future

Allthough we are doing great, Ajax Air has lost a lot of money, not only the gate costs, but also the prospective profit, we don't have now!!!

Around the 15th day of august we hope to get our airplanes flying from our base New York JFK. :)

Ajax Air

Oh Dear, looks like you are going through rough times there my dear, you may have to attack a more profitable location (Airport) to make up the massive losses. :)

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

Oh Dear, looks like you are going through rough times there my dear, you may have to attack a more profitable location (Airport) to make up the massive losses. :)

hmzz.. I don't think that another location will help me. The problem is making mistakes and problems with no cash. If we have cash, Ajax Air will be fully operating from New York JFK. Another Q400 arrives in a few day. I do think a Beech will help to get the gates locked... I have to think about it

New York JFK is a fine place to stay :) And Ajax Air will be the number one in JFK.

But thanks for supporting me, Travelhouse :)

Achillesair

Achillesair

• 28 posts

hmzz.. I don't think that another location will help me.

New York JFK is a fine place to stay :)

But thanks for supporting me, Travelhouse :)

You might want to reconsider.
That Travelhouse is very good at this game.

Anyways, good luck, nice to have another female around.

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

You might want to reconsider.
That Travelhouse is very good at this game.

Anyways, good luck, nice to have another female around.

Yeah maybe your right, but if I look to a few major airports in USA, there all with lot of competition, and I think I have a great opportunity here in New York, to grow fast. Maybe not as fast as the top 10, but it would be nice to be in the top 20.

Good to know there are more female players :)

Are there many??? :puzzled:

I do think Travelhouse is a real good player, and thanks for the tips, but I'll stay in JFK for the moment... :)

Achillesair

Achillesair

• 28 posts

Yeah maybe your right, but if I look to a few major airports in USA, there all with lot of competition, and I think I have a great opportunity here in New York, to grow fast. Maybe not as fast as the top 10, but it would be nice to be in the top 20.

Good to know there are more female players :)

Are there many??? :puzzled:

I do think Travelhouse is a real good player, and thanks for the tips, but I'll stay in JFK for the moment... :)

Yes there are some female players.
Travelhouse is the best female, no doubt. Best of all btw.
Also there's Alberta Western Airlines, and me, Air Daisy.
Don't know if there are any other female players, would be nice if they'd let us know.

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

Yes there are some female players.
Travelhouse is the best female, no doubt. Best of all btw.
Also there's Alberta Western Airlines, and me, Air Daisy.
Don't know if there are any other female players, would be nice if they'd let us know.

If we play good, we can beat all the guys, :)

With GIRL POWER!!! :)

Achillesair

Achillesair

• 28 posts

If we play good, we can beat all the guys, :)

With GIRL POWER!!! :)

Yeah Girl Power rules!

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

It is a beautiful sunny day, and Ajax Air is back on track :).
With our new Bombardier Q400 we make good profits. At the moment we have no orders for new airplanes. We have plans to order a new Bombardier Q400 this month, maybe it will be two or three. But we will consider taking a few Saabs instead of Bombardier. There are some rumors about ordering an Airbus, but Ajax Air will not respond to this.

With 5 airplanes Ajax Air serves flights to 14 destinations from New York JFK:
- Philadelphia (9 times daily) - Hartfield Springfield (8 times daily)
- Albany (8 times daily) - Washington National (4 times daily)
- Toronto (4 times daily) - Baltimore (3 times daily)
- Boston (3 times daily) - Washington Dulles (2 times daily)
- Cleveland (2 times daily) - Norfolk (2 times daily)
- Ottowa (2 times daily) - Detroit (2 times daily)
- Montreal (1 time daily) - Pittsburgh (1 time daily)

Ajax Air is still the Number One in New York JFK!!!

That's all Folks :)

AJAX AIR The sky is bright and make with Ajax Air your flight :)

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

It is a beautiful sunny day, and Ajax Air is back on track :).
With our new Bombardier Q400 we make good profits. At the moment we have no orders for new airplanes. We have plans to order a new Bombardier Q400 this month, maybe it will be two or three. But we will consider taking a few Saabs instead of Bombardier. There are some rumors about ordering an Airbus, but Ajax Air will not respond to this.

With 5 airplanes Ajax Air serves flights to 14 destinations from New York JFK:
- Philadelphia (9 times daily) - Hartfield Springfield (8 times daily)
- Albany (8 times daily) - Washington National (4 times daily)
- Toronto (4 times daily) - Baltimore (3 times daily)
- Boston (3 times daily) - Washington Dulles (2 times daily)
- Cleveland (2 times daily) - Norfolk (2 times daily)
- Ottowa (2 times daily) - Detroit (2 times daily)
- Montreal (1 time daily) - Pittsburgh (1 time daily)

Ajax Air is still the Number One in New York JFK!!!

That's all Folks :)

AJAX AIR The sky is bright and make with Ajax Air your flight :)

HOT NEWS: New York Post Reports that Girl Power Owns JFK (COOL)

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts
:) :)

25% marktshare in JFK is not bad at all...

Girl Power !!!!

Posted Image Posted Image

HOT NEWS: New York Post Reports that Girl Power Owns JFK (COOL)

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts
Short Breaking News: Ajax Air :airplane

Ajax Air just sold her Saab 2000 to Limbo Lines, and with the money Ajax Air bought 3 new Saabs, which will be arriving in December this year. :)
A few days ago Ajax Air already bought a new Saab, this one will be delivered in November. :)

Ajax Air has bought a J-31 for locking the gates, and this airplane replaces the routes of the sold Saab.

We had a contract with Bombardier... but because of the long waitinglist, we do prefer Saabs now.

Ajax Air fans, Thank ya all for reading... :)

Ajax Air, wanna have an excellent flight??? Fly with us!!!

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Ajax Air just sold her Saab 2000 to Limbo Lines, and with the money Ajax Air bought 3 new Saabs, which will be arriving in December this year. :)
A few days ago Ajax Air already bought a new Saab, this one will be delivered in November. :)

Ajax Air has bought a J-31 for locking the gates, and this airplane replaces the routes of the sold Saab.

We had a contract with Bombardier... but because of the long waitinglist, we do prefer Saabs now.

Ajax Air fans, Thank ya all for reading...

Ajax Air, wanna have an excellent flight??? Fly with us!!!

Was 3 being delivered the rules to delivery just changed :) Read TW's post !

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

Ajax Air has a new order placed for Saab 2000. In a few days Ajax Air gets a new Saab 2000, and maybe a second one, if we have luck. It depends on the waiting list of Saab. With 60 orders, we'll get our second airplane.:)

In a few days there will be more news from Ajax Air, and hopefully we get 2 Saabs :saint:

Ajax Air

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

Ajax Air is the number one flying from New York JFK. With our new TWO Saabs 2000, we have 7 airplanes: 4 Bombardier Q400's, 2 Saabs 2000 and 1 J-31. :)

Ajax Air serves flights to 17 destinations from New York JFK:
- Philadelphia (9 times daily) - Albany (8 times daily)
- Hartfield Springfield (6 times daily) - Richmond (5 times daily)
- Raleigh Durham (5 times daily) - Toronto (5 times daily)
- Buffalo (5 times daily) - Washington National (4 times daily)
- Baltimore (3 times daily) - Boston (3 times daily)
- Washington Dulles (2 times daily) - Cleveland (2 times daily)
- Norfolk (2 times daily) - Ottowa (2 times daily)
- Detroit (2 times daily) - Montreal (1 time daily)
- Pittsburgh (1 time daily)

In the next two months four new Saabs will be delivered, which will increase our profits incredibly high and maintain our number one position in New York JFK. :)

Ajax Air expect to place a new Saab 2000 order in this month.:)

Ajax Air, Feel free like a bird

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users