Swift Alliance Updates

* * * * * 1 votes R7

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

An alliance for new and experienced players who want to try running realistic airlines! (<15 hr util, no Russian aircraft in the US, etc.)

We hope to get a subforum if enough people are interested in Swift Alliance. The logo is also coming soon.

Post here and/or PM me if you're interested. Provide the following if you post here (updated):

The name you would prefer to be called (please specify, can be your current username or any other name)

Airline Name (choose the airline you plan to use)

Airline Type (Legacy Premium/Legacy/LCC/Regional)

Business Strategy

Aircraft (current types and types you plan to use)

IFS (# of stars and about)

IFE (# of stars and about)

How often do you play AE?

Any more notes/comments?

UPDATE: R7 has reset, and Swift Alliance has started! The logo is coming soon.

UPDATE: Aircraft Utilization Limits (hours per day):

Legacy/Legacy Premium: 9-11 (short haul), 13 (medium haul), or 15 (long haul/regional)

LCC: 13-15

Regional: 15

If you exceed these limits, please explain why in "Any more notes/comments?"

UPDATE: Members List

1. Marb1 - Leader - Founded - 1/25/2018
  2. Leebro - Member - Joined+Accepted - 1/28/2018

All join dates are in GMT+8 time.

PingPong

PingPong

Dormant and Highly Sarcastic

• 1,206 posts
I don’t think 15hr is very realistic for most. If enough people are interested, I might join. Good luck!
post-80164-0-63668800-1520707454.png
Member, Vice-President, and Website Developer of Universal Alliance

Marb1

Marb1

• 1,782 posts

I don’t think 15hr is very realistic for most. If enough people are interested, I might join. Good luck!

Note: 15hr can be realistic for the following:

1. LCC's
  2. Very long routes (like SYD-LHR - Zortan told me it's realistic)

Thanks!

PingPong

PingPong

Dormant and Highly Sarcastic

• 1,206 posts

Note: 15hr can be realistic for the following:

• LCC's
  • Very long routes (like SYD-LHR - Zortan told me it's realistic)
Thanks!

Yes for long routes, up to 15. LCCs often stop at 14 but there are a few exceptions.
post-80164-0-63668800-1520707454.png
Member, Vice-President, and Website Developer of Universal Alliance

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   

Are you being serious as you do seem inconsistent with your current airlines. You have some seating plans, especially for longhaul that are far from realistic. You also have far too many idle aircraft which again is unrealistic. Also too many airlines which are heading for failure.

nothing worse than joining an alliance when the alliance leader fails.

Marb1

Marb1

• 1,782 posts

Are you being serious as you do seem inconsistent with your current airlines. You have some seating plans, especially for longhaul that are far from realistic. You also have far too many idle aircraft which again is unrealistic. Also too many airlines which are heading for failure.

nothing worse than joining an alliance when the alliance leader fails.

I know Flubi Express is a spamline, but even Zortan (president of Universal Alliance) ran some spamlines and his Americana (old AND new) was a huge spamline.

Classicale Air was intended to be a realistic LCC, and I am aware the utilization is unrealistic, but when I made it I DID NOT REALIZE 18-19 HOUR UTILIZATION WAS UNREALISTIC. Plus, I never intended so many seat configs for my long haul aircraft (I gave him shared control). The new Classicale Air in R7 (and other worlds I hope) will be more realistic.

And I quit all my dead/bankrupt airlines just now, so I have just 2 airlines left. I will add more realistic carriers when R7 and a few other worlds reset.

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts

I know Flubi Express is a spamline, but even Zortan (president of Universal Alliance) ran some spamlines and his Americana (old AND new) was a huge spamline.

*revives*

Just one question... why are you bringing Zortan into this? Why are you pointing a finger showing how other alliance owners do the same when you’ve got four pointing back at you.

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

Marb1

Marb1

• 1,782 posts

*revives*

Just one question... why are you bringing Zortan into this? Why are you pointing a finger showing how other alliance owners do the same when you’ve got four pointing back at you.

Just giving an example.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users