Photo

Connecting Pax

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

Can you get blue pax with 2 (or more) routes of your own airline? If I had an alliance just with myself in it and flew, say, JFK-LAS and JFK-FCO, would I get connecting pax?

PingPong

PingPong

Dormant and Highly Sarcastic

• 1,206 posts
You will always get connecting pax from any of your hubs or the hubs of any alliance partners. I don’t exactly know how it would work for blue pax spamlining, but otherwise remember to prioritise green pax until you no longer get returns for lowering prices in doing so, as they pay twice as much as blue pax.
post-80164-0-63668800-1520707454.png
Member, Vice-President, and Website Developer of Universal Alliance

Jamesthomeson

Jamesthomeson

Desperate to Fly

• 451 posts
If JFK is a hub then yes but the amount would be so small that you wouldn't be able to see them if your computer screen isn't big enough.
t4lPIvQ.jpgUjfJ0sC.png

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

You will always get connecting pax from any of your hubs or the hubs of any alliance partners. I don’t exactly know how it would work for blue pax spamlining, but otherwise remember to prioritise green pax until you no longer get returns for lowering prices in doing so, as they pay twice as much as blue pax.

If JFK is a hub then yes but the amount would be so small that you wouldn't be able to see them if your computer screen isn't big enough.

Thanks for the replies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users